Chapter 3

Janae P.O.V

I walked out to entrance behind Fameagency, it was where I parked when I first got here. Julian had text me and said that Jermaine was here and that was just unbelievable because him nor my sister knew I was here.

Jermaine is my sister, Tyra, boyfriend. He used to like me, but that was in middle school. Back then he was the ugliest thing, but I guess God glowed him up. He was light skin and majorly tall with curly hair that he inherited from his dad of course.

Him and my sister has been on and off since highschool, I don't know why they just don't get married.

I walked up to see Julian leaned back on a blue Altima Coupe and the right door of the car was opened. I got a little closer and too my eyes it was actually Jermaine!

"BROTHER!" I yelled happily trying to grab him out of his car.

"Little Sis! How have you been?," he said as he grabbed me into a tight hug. He was so tall that my face was only in the center of his damn chest.

"I've been fine, I just recently moved back here to do my year-round modeling shoots in this state"

"That's amazing, we got alot of catching up to do pimplehead"

He started calling me that when I grew my first pimple and boy was that thing a problem for me because it was smackdab in the middle of my eyebrows.

"I thought you would've forgotten that stupid name by now," I said as I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Sike, I'm the one who came up with it, but anyways does your sister know you're here?," he asked.

"Nope, I was actually going to surprise you guys, somehow and to visit my dad I haven't seen him since I was 16"

I was 16 when they split and I was attached more to my mom then my dad, and that's why I decided on moving with her. Tyra was more attached to my dad then my mom so she decided to stay here in New Orleans with him, but she always visited me when she had the chance.

"Well you can still surprise them, how about I meet you at dinner on Friday night? I'll bring them all there, then give you your que to come in and surprise them.

"That's actually not a bad idea, Its a plan!," I said smiling. If one thing was for sure, Jermaine was always good at planning things, he was once a planner, but once he started getting stressed by all the phone calls and events he had to do he stopped. He does plan for certain people every now and then though.

"Well am I going to be Invited?!" Julian jumped in.

"Of course, Julian," I said

"I was still going to go whether you said yes or not, but i've been here for two hours damn near 3!, I'm ready to shake some ass!" Julian said putting his hands on his hip

"OK, OK, OK we're going, sorry Jermaine, I'm going to call you tomorrow about our plan on Friday alright?"

"Alright little sister, I'll speak to you then, see you soon," Jermaine said as he pulled me into a tight hug. I need to grow cause I'm tired of my face all up in his chest.

I walked away to my car when a unknown number came up

"Well who the hell is that? That long ass distance number, you bet not answer girl it's a killer!" Julian said as he put his seat belt off, I fanned him off and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"I heard your back in town huh?" a familiar voice spoke. I just said a name to see if I was correct.