Chapter 5

Janae's P.O.V - Next Day.

I was tired still, Julian had me up in that club till about 4 AM. I mean it was fun, but way to late.

I enjoyed August's company, we talked about everything and I mean everything from the time before I left Louisiana and till now. August told me things i'd never even think of him. He was very nice actually.

We talked to about 2 AM, because Nicki texted him and said that she was ready to go, so he left me and gave me a friendly hug and told me that he would hit me up about our little date we have coming up on Friday afternoon. I couldn't have it with him at night cause of the plan I had with Jermaine. Speaking of that I need to call him.

I grabbed my phone of my charger and dialed his number.

he answered.

"Hello?" he said I could tell he was still tired.

"Wake up sleepy head," I said loudly threw the phone.

"Shh little girl, if we going to talk about a surprise and you know I stay with your sister and she is present as we speak why would you be yelling? still slow I see," he said in a chuckle causing me to laugh too.

"Well my bad, I ain't know we was some top secret agents or some shit"

"Shutup, anyways I got everything set up. They agreed to have dinner with me, so I'm going to need you there around 8 and when you get there I'll need you to text me and I'll text back giving you your que"

"well okay, what restaurant are we going to?" I asked in concern.

"I don't know, but It'll be the best one down here. I'll text you the address on Friday"

"Okay bro, thanks I owe you one," I said as I hung up the phone.

I got up and went to shower when I was interrupted when a phone call from another unknown number.

"What do people want?" I mumbled before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey Janae"

It was august.

"Oh, hey august! What's up?

"None Ma, how you doing?"

"I'm fine, and yourself?" i asked.

"That you are, but I'm gucci," he said in a chuckled causing me to giggle.

"So what causes you to call me today?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to see how you were and plus I was bored"

"I hope you're not going to call me when you're just bored cause I'll ignore you like I'm busy".

"Nah Nah, I ain't mean't it like that, I was wondering if we could chill. You could come over to my house or I come to yours" he said.