"Yeah, I know." I whisper.

"No, because what I'm saying is that if there is an animal that are 18 feet tall and have both freakishly long neck and legs, then why can't I have my unicorn

"No, because what I'm saying is that if there is an animal that are 18 feet tall and have both freakishly long neck and legs, then why can't I have my unicorn. It doesn't make sense." Nova huffs, crossing her arms.

  "Damn, Nova. If you want a unicorn that bad, go buy a horse and I'll glue a horn on it." Ezra snickers from his own words.

  "I want a goat." I say, feeding Sin his bottle.

  "Wait, kinda same." Nova says.

  "Which kind? The one with horns that curve or the one with fur?" Ezra asks, looking up from his phone.

  Nova and I make eye contact before rolling our eyes.

  "A goat with horns are rams and the ones with 'fur' is a sheep." Nova says in a 'Duh' voice. Ezra nods his head with his chin on his hand, his phone laying in his lap now.

  I roll my eyes, moving to burp Sin when I hear my name being called. I look at Nova and Ezra confused before standing and walking to Leo's office while burping Sin.

  "Oaklee!" I hear opening his door. Somehow, someway, Bianca has him trapped in a corner he barely fits in.

  "Oaklee! Thank god, she's trying to fuck me!" He says, his eyes wide as his hand that is tucked into his chest points at her.

  I nod my head, handing Sin to the nearest person, who happens to be a guard, before walking over, having to slightly jump to grab the top of Bianca's hair, dragging her out of the room.

  "Jesus Christ! That's not what I meant!" I hear Leo yell after me.

  I drag her through the hallways as she screams and stumbles. I walk down the stairs and she falls almost immediately after the first step. She lands only a couple of stairs down, I sigh before grabbing her hair again, pulling her down the rest of the stairs before dragging her out of the front door.

  "I want her off this property, now." I say calmly as the few guards that were watching, grabbed her arms and started to pull her towards the front gate.

  "Wait, wait! My stuff! It's still inside!" She yells.

  "Sucks." I say, shutting the door.

  I take a breathe before turning around. I see Leo at the bottom of the stairs shaking his head, Nova and Ezra were standing at a hallway entrance with their mouths hung open, the guard that I handed Sin beside them.

  "Did she touch you?" I ask Leo.

  "Yeah." He murmurs, his cheeks turning pink.

  "Where?" I ask.

  "My arm and my face but that's all, I swear." He says suddenly.

  "Don't touch me until you take a shower." I say, watching as he spins, running up the stairs. I take back Sin, the guard sighed in relief. I walk back to the living room downstairs.

  "Anyways, where would we put a goat if I got one?" I ask once I'm sat.

"I love you

"I love you." I whisper.

  "I love you, baby." Leo whispers back from between my thighs as he quite literally is hugging one of my thighs while he rest his back against my other thigh.

  "Speaking of baby's, what do you want it to be?" I ask, still whispering.

  It's quiet as he thinks. After a moment, he snuggles his face deeper into my thigh. "Whatever you want, I want." He whispers. His stubble tickles my skin.

  "I just want it healthy. It could be anything it's little heart desires. I just want our baby to be happy and healthy." I say, my hands threading  through his hair.