Although the souls ended up in the animatronics of Freddy's Fazbear Pizza.
However, their corpses were used for something else apart. The blood, the remains, the fresh viscera, mixed with the mercury, and a couple of other substances, at a good and considerable temperature, would create that liquid that today keeps Afton and the Funtimes alive.
But, the amount of victims that were taken just to create it was never counted.

Afton closed his eyes giving an audible sigh, he had to stop remembering the past. He had been trapped in his sins for too long, unable to get the face of his children out of his mind.
Think that all that began with an attempt to bring his kids back, and he ended up succumbing at the feet of death on so many occasions.

"I warned you"

Henry's voice sounded in his head over and over again.

It's hard to get over a loss, but Afton took it all to another level.

- SHIT! - He yelled kicking the desk in front of him.

He leaned against the door, bringing his hand to his head. Sobbing, he wanted to stop remembering all that. If only it were that easy to forget.

- I hate living... - He whispered pessimistically scratching his face with the fingers.

He looked at Lolbit in front of him, he didn't know when the animatronic had approached. Probably while he was raving about all that in silence.
He clenched his fist and lunged at the robot hitting it with his hand, the canine didn't flinch.

Afton took a deep breath, sitting up and leaning on the chest of the animatronic, who opened the jaws slightly.
He pushed the robot back. Lolbit recognized it, and hated it, but didn't attack him... Because he enjoyed it, the fox was able to enjoy Afton's suffering, letting him wander and writhe in front of his eyes doing nothing but stare.

The rabbit stepped back noticeably irritated, crossed the door and slammed it behind him, leaving the robot outside in the Funtime Gallery, and himself in the Private Room.

- ...How could you still be alive...? - Afton wondered aloud towards the existence of Lolbit.

He was confused that the fox was still standing after so many years trapped there.
Was he waiting for so long?

He walked over to the desk, opening several drawers. All empty.
Made a sound of annoyance as he crouched down to continue searching.
Then he remembered the old secret compartment under the desk.

The rabbit walked behind the table, seeing the four-digit password to type.
He thought for a few seconds, wondering what the code could be, it had been so long...
He narrowed his eyes as he tested the first numbers that came to his mind.
The year of his wedding.
Afton bent down again to key in the numbers, surprised when the drawer swung open smoothly. His second choice would possibly have been the trusty 1234.

He took out a briefcase, more like a box, grayish white, with gold details and two padlocks.
It was a box that he promised Henry never to open, and that contained great power within it.
Therefore he needed two keys, one of which was sure where is it.
The second, Henry Emily had it, the faithful co-founder of Freddy's.

- What's that? - Asked a voice next to him.

Afton jumped in fright, nearly dropping the box to the ground. The briefcase slipped from his hand, but other hands caught it before it fell completely, saving it.

- Vanessa!! - He exclaimed clearly annoyed, fortunately she had prevented the box from taking a good hit.

- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to surprise you... - She murmured in disbelief that had taken Afton off guard.