After a few minutes I'm breathing normally again but the fear has all but disappeared.

"What going on in that little head of yours?" He asks me gently while rubbing my back up and down and gently playing with my hair.

"What if-....will Asher get mad at me? Is he going to h-hurt me?" I ask him fearfully.

"What no- no of course not, why would he hurt you?" My brothers asks me.

"B-because I'm wearing his clothes" I stutter nervously.

I don't like it when I stutter.

Luckily it only happens when I'm scared or nervous.

"No baby, he won't hurt you because you are wearing his clothes. He'll probably find it cute and endearing to be honest" Flower smiles gently at me.

I nod my head and snuggle back into his chest with Buddy.

Flower kisses my forehead before he continues walking to the front door.

I clutch Flower's T-shirt with buttons tightly as a man who's dressed in black clothes opens the door for us.

Flower walks inside before the door gets closed behind us.

Flower covers my ears before I hear a faint voice call out to the others in the house that we are home.

Flower's hand moves away from my ear but I keep my head pressed against his chest.

A chorus of footsteps sound all over the house and within half a minute five out of breath boys are standing in front of me.

I look at them all nervously with a hint of fear.

Seeing as they're all staring at me, I decide to say something first.

Please don't hurt me

"Hi?" I says softly- quietly in a hushed whisper.

I see the guys in front of me practically melt at the sound of my voice.

"Oh you're so cute" one of the older looking ones voices out.

"You're so small, so tiny, so fucking cute" another one says.

I gasp and look up at Flower in horror.

"Flower, he said a bad word" I tell him, my eyes wide.

He smiles while looking at me, "I know-" then he turns to face the guy who just said the bad word, "-Leo no driving your motorcycle for a week since you said a bad word" he tells the guy who's apparently called Leo.

Leo doesn't seem to care about his punishment as s he just nods and keeps looking at me like I'd disappear if he turned away.

A younger boy starts snickering, "she-...she called you Flower" and starts laughing even more.

I frown.

Is that bad?

I didn't know it was bad.

Dominic notices the look on my face and send the boy a harsh glare, "yes, she called me Flower. Is there anything wrong with that Ace?" He asks Ace challengingly.

Ace stops laughing a little and looks at his brothers to see them looking at him with everything but a laughing expression.

Now he completely stops laughing, "no- no I'm sorry Alessia. I just thought it was very cute" Ace says while turning to me

I don't say anything and just nod my head while cuddling back into Flower.

"Everyone introduce yourself from youngest to oldest" Flower tells all the boys

"Hey Al, I'm Ace, sorry from before" Ace says softly

"Hey Sia, I'm Asher, I missed you so so much. Oh and I love the outfit" he smiles

I flush a little remembering that I'm wearing his clothes which he coos at.

"Hey Les, I'm Silas, I've missed you a lot too" he smiles gently at me.

"Hey baby, I'm Leo and I'm really happy you're finally back home. And I also apologize for using a bad word." He smiles at me lovingly.

"Then last but not least, I am Noah. The best brother of all, I love you so so much little munchkin" he smiles happily.

"Then you have me princess, which you already know" Flower says before giving me a kiss on the head.

"Hello ev-everyone, my name's Alessia and I am eight years old. I'm happy to be here, thank you very much" I say softly stuttering just a little.

I'm already feeling more comfortable around all these people.

I smile lightly before I'm given a tour of the very big house.