#4 Babies & Formulas: Don't Whine, Don't Overthink

High Five: Meet the panel

Sarah Benson: @SarahBensonBooks

Rita Kovach: @rskovach

Michelle Hayes: @Michelle007

Brittanie Charmintine: @BrittanieCharmintine

As always, the show runner:

Nat Bradford: @natsaninja

Nat Lib

Sarah: Yo. My name is Sarah, but my enemies know me as gooshy octopus-girl. I thwart the injustices of the world, using my fingernail, which has the ability to dump a million pieces of hot, steaming cheesecake. To you, I say: Remember the Alamo.

Rita: Chao. My name is Rita, but my enemies know me as nerdy raccoon-girl. I thwart the injustices of the world, using my nose, which has the ability to smell a million pieces of hot, steaming cream spinach. To you, I say: eat more vegetables.

Michelle: Hey there. My name is Michelle, but my enemies know me as a forthright lioness. I thwart the injustices of the world, using my hand, which has the ability to write a million pieces of hot, steaming filet mignon. To you, I say: Dream baby, dream.

Brittanie: Hello there. My name is Brittanie Charmintine, but my enemies know me as _______-girl. I thwart the injustices of the world, using my belly button, which has the ability to sense a million pieces of hot, steaming pot stickers. To you, I say: who wants cupcakes?

During the week, or even during the broadcast, know that you can tweet us using #tcbwatt asking a question. You can direct it toward one of the panelists or at no one in particular, and we will answer them.

Twitter question: Have you ever written a story with a main character in mind but then you realize a secondary character has taken the show?

Rita: In The Pirate King and I, around chapter seven I introduced a cat, Ginger, and pretty soon Ginger steals the show and many people were worrying about the cat's fate. It's funny how you can introduce something as small as a cat and people suddenly care about the cat more than your main characters.

Cream or Sugar: To see these, check out Two-Week Notice #2

The Entée: Questions and discussion from week four.

1. All too often, writers struggle with their process, not because of writer's block, but because of a number of outside influences. How do you keep the outside world (keep in mind: "Social Media" falls underneath "outside world") from stealing the words from the page?

Rita: A wonderful meme pulled up in my newsfeed that said "You know you're a writer when... You've perfected the art of procrastination." I felt like it fit me perfectly. My writing time is limited, and even when I do have a block of time to write, I tend to waste a lot of that time. I think it's a psychological thing. I know I need to get into a zone and when I do, I can write for a long time, but when something snaps me out of it, it's hard to get back into it. I sometimes play a song to set the mood for a chapter, or pull up a Pinterest board, but these can also serve as distractions. I feel like when I know I'm not going to get into that zone, I sabotage myself so that I can't. I find that I do better when I'm pressed for time or when I'm in places I can't really write, like when I'm in the shower, or in the car. I try to keep notepads or old receipts around so that I can at least jot something down.