Library pt 2

Location :- library

Jennie :- Namjoon ?

Namjoon :- yes !!! Why ? Do you have any problem with me saving you now ?

Jennie again makes her face cold .

Jennie :- No !!! But since you saved me ...... THANKS !

Namjoon :- welcome ! But you should be more careful ... it could have hurted you

Jennie looked towards him . There was nothing in his eyes but concern for her .

She turned her eyes away from his face .

She moved from there and started to go away when

Namjoon :- jennie

Jennie's feet stopped there .

Namjoon :- how long are you all going to ignore us ? Already so much time had passed , why still hold those grudges ?

Jennie scoffed while rolling her eyes .

She turned back , now facing him .

She had a sarcastic look now .

Jennie :- grudges huh ? I see !!! Not trusting your sisters and girlfriends ..... And even more on your childhood friends .

Jennie's inner self wanted to cry right now but she managed to not let her emotions out in front namjoon .

Jennie :- we always been together from childhood....we have cherished all our memories.....

Namjoon :- Jen that's not what I meant to say !!!

Jennie :- of course !!! That's not what you meant ... you always just believe what you see from your own eyes ... 2 years ago also you believed what you saw ... what they showed you ... The same day in the night moon club you know right what happened ? Even though being drunked you recorded it ... you and suga know why we sent you to New Zealand ... you still didn't told the other 5 about it , right ?

Namjoon glanced behind jennie where bts were coming towards them .

They stood just behind jennie some steps away .

Jennie still didn't stopped .

Jennie :- you say that now you believe us ... Remember what happened yesterday ... you chose to argue with us and stand for that cheongsan rather than believing us and asking us why we actually did that ...

Taehyung :- Jen we looked for you yesterday to apologise but you all were not here .

Jennie :- because we were busy doing something which you prohibited us to ... any ways I gotta leave now ...

She walked pass the other members of bts .

But stopped her feets midway .

She saw jisoo in front of her . She had a cold face .

Jisoo came towards jennie and stood next to her . Jisoo made jennie face bts again .

Jisoo :- ( looking towards bts ) you should come to us when you feel sorry truthfully . Till then take good care of your feelings and time .

The both girls glanced towards each other and smirked .

Jennie :- well said unnie !!!

Jisoo :- well you know from where I inherited it ? I got the savageness from suga oppa , intelligence from namjoon oppa , confidence from Jin oppa and non-hesitation from B..T..S

Jennie :- Great unnie !!! But who they are ?

Jisoo :- you don't remember  ?

Jennie moves her head from left to right saying no .

Jisoo :- oh Jennie !!! They are our childhood friends.... Oops 🙊 sorry ... correction - EX childhood friends .

Bts just stayed silent . They wanted to spend time with them , play with them , laugh with them again like they did ... but it was not possible now.

Jisoo and Jennie left the library .

Bts talked for some time and also left .

They promised themselves that they will get their sisters back .

__________xxxxxxxxxxxx_________

This is the part 2 of library . I hope you like it . And please guys vote for the chapters .