' you know nothing '

Precap :- The group announcement program went quite well .

Let's continue ,

In the university playground,

Many university students were gathered there making a huge crowd .

In the middle of that crowd a boy was kneeling down in front of a girl and apologising by touching her feet .

Many students were not able to understand what was going on . While sone were laughing on him . The boy was so embarrassed but he had to do it .

There was someone who was fuming in anger seeing all this . They knew he was forced to do it . They were Bts . Yes bts knew that the boy was forced to apologise by blackpink . They wanted to confront blackpink so badly right now .

After apologising he ran from there . Slowly the crowd also went away .

Bts went to the private room .

There they saw blackpink chilling .

There anger was getting worse by now.

Blackpink pov

Jisoo was playing games while sitting on the big sofa . Rosé lied down on the same sofa while keeping her head on Jisoo's lap . She was seeing new songs in her phone  .
Whereas Lisa was watching some new dance contents sitting on the single couch while Jennie was busy doing online shopping .

Just then they sensed that someone barged in the private room .

They didn't paid attention as they knew very well who can barge in that easily .

Jin came forward and he picked up the vase and threw it on the ground . Blackpink got surprised seeing Jin like this . They stood up in front of them staring with no emotion .

Lisa :- what do you think you are doing ?

Jhope :- what do 'you' think you are doing ?

He said giving more pressure on the word you .

Jisoo :- nothing just chilling .

Taehyung :- you did wrong !

Jennie :- you know nothing

Jennie said with anger in her every word .

Rm :- we have seen it by our own eyes that you forced cheong-san to apologise to her without any reason .

Blackpink smirked .

Rosé :- ok then if you know everything it's good . But it's sad how you only know the half .

Lisa :- you know what ?  you have always done the same mistake . Knowing only the half truth you always come to the conclusion that we're wrong .

Jisoo :- but this time it's ok !

Jennie :- we don't care anymore of what you think about us !

Blackpink angrily left the room .

Bts thinking about what happened in the morning .

Flashback *

Bts arrived to the university and were going through the hallway when they hear someone crying . It was coming from the private room . They first got scared thinking why would blackpink cry ? But when they peeked in they saw a boy crying .

Boy :- plz don't do this !

He said with a begging tone .

Jennie :- you have to .

Rosé :- yeah you have to apologise to her infront of everyone.

Bts grew numb .

Bts came in the room .

Jungkook :- what's going on ?

Lisa :- none of your business !

Jimin :- it's our business as you are making him apologise without any reason .

Boy :- Annyeong I'm cheong-san . They are telling me to .......

Jisoo :- fucking keep your mouth shut .

Jin :- he will speak .

Rm :- yeah you tell us what happened ?

Boy :- they are forcing ......

Before he could tell any further Lisa punched him hard .

Jungkook :- wasn't that a little harsh ?

Taehyung :- yah you should not do this .

Lisa :- don't think that you're a god .

Jennie :- yeah no need to poke your nose in our matters .

Suga was going to say something but then

Jisoo :- are you gonna go now ?

She said looking towards cheong-san . He got scared and went to apologise .
Bts also went to stop him but couldn't.

Flashback ends *

Suga :- do you think blackpink meant to say that they did the right thing ?

Jhope :- don't know

Jungkook :- guys we have to find out the whole story.

They went out of the private room . They saw cheong-san there . They thought of asking him .