Doctor x Fem!Depressed!Reader (smut) 2

Start from the beginning

"How...?" I asked.

He leaned in right by my face, and I didn't lean back.

"You know..." He started. "I'm beginning to think that you deserve a punishment now. After disobeying me like that."

My hand slid off his face and back into my lap with the other. I shrunk in my seat, feeling like a cornered rat.

"What...?" I stuttered.

Herman stood from the bed and shoved me down onto it. I squealed as he held down my shoulders. He lifted a knee onto the bed, leering down at me.

"I should punish you now." He growled.

The pit in my belly roused with a hotness I wasn't used to feeling. My mouth suddenly felt dry and the tips of my ears were burning.

"I..." I stammered.

Though the Doctor's mouth had been pried open, I could clearly see the insane grin across his features.

"I—no, but... Herman, you... you haven't seen me like that." I said bashfully.

He moved a hand off my shoulder to stroke my cheek. "You're beautiful." He uttered.

I exhaled and my eyes softened. I gazed deeply into his eyes as a frown tugged at my lips.

"You haven't seen... the scars. All of them." I explained.

Herman sighed, pulling himself off of me and sitting back onto the bed.

"Show me." He said.

I too sat up from the bed. I threw my legs off the side and shakily rose to my feet.

"It's not pretty." I warned.

I stripped from the long dress I was wearing. It was long sleeved and high cut, hiding all of my imperfections. I slipped it off my bony shoulders, now only standing in a bra and panties. The Doctor stared in wonder at my skinny body. Many scars, new and old, littered it in its entirety. Long cuts and various wounds took up the flesh of my legs and arms.

"You're so beautiful." Herman repeated. "Why? Why do you do this to yourself?" He asked.

I hung my head in shame, a stray tear falling down my cheek and to the floor.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed.

I heard Herman stand from the hospital bed and approach me. I stared down at his dress shoes that faced my bare feet. I quickly threw my head up to meet his gaze. The Doctor's hands clamped down onto my cheeks and held my face lovingly.

"Let me make you feel better." He uttered.

"Okay." I whispered.

Herman gently guided me back down onto the hospital bed. He rubbed his hands together slightly before gliding them down my naked body. Tiny little tingles of electricity zapped at my scarred flesh. A shiver of delight ran down my spine.

"This is still punishment." Herman explained.

"I know." I whimpered.

He pulled off my bra and panties with electricity running through his fingers. I twitched and moaned under him, enjoying the sensation. The Doctor threw my undergarments to the floor, soon unbuckling his belt. My bare chest heaved in anticipation. I had never done anything like this before.

"Herman..." I said nervously.

"It's alright." He cooed. "I know. I'm going to take care of you. Just relax."

I simply nodded my head. Herman tugged his dress pants down and loomed over me. He soon pushed into me, and I cried out. I balled the bedsheets up tight in my fists until my knuckles turned white.

"It's alright, darling. It won't hurt for long." The Doctor uttered tenderly.

"Okay."

He had an uncharacteristic gentleness to him. It was our first time, and I wasn't expecting this. I choked on gasps and moans, sinking into the uncomfortable sheets of the bed. It did hurt for a while, yes. But it was quick to peel back and bloom into pleasure. Perhaps it was because it was with the man I loved. Or because of how nurturing and caring he was acting. But as I grew comfortable, he began to change.

I moaned softly as the Doctor thrusted upon me again. This time he went further, and harder. I hissed at the newfound roughness but melted into it anyway. Electricity ran through my whole body, straight to my core. I threw my head back against the pillow and yelled out in pleasure.

"Herman...!" I cried.

Herman laughed. It was deranged and high pitched. Nothing like it used to be. Then again, he was nothing like he used to be. This man was a killer. The old Herman I knew in high school was no such thing. He was now ruthless, brutal.

And I liked it that way.

I moaned loudly under him. Every second that rolled by, another jolt of ecstasy hit me. The voltage ran through my veins in an overwhelming pleasure I never thought was possible. The Doctor had a death grip on my waist. I could just feel the bruises forming from where his fingertips were. He slammed me towards him over and over again until we were both going crazy. I began to cry at how good it all felt. Herman grabbed my throat and tugged my head up to face him.

"Are you sure you're not going to do it again?" He demanded, referring to my self harm.

I shook my head roughly in his grip. "Yes, I promise." I sputtered.

His thrusts grew faster. I could tell I was going to be sore for a good while as he pounded into me almost painfully.

"You promise?" Herman asked.

He released my throat and I laid my head back down on the pillow. I screamed in pleasure.

"Yes," I huffed.

"I promise."