meaning of love

————-
You and Ryu sat down at your neighborhood park. You could tell that he was very nervous, "ryu what is it that you want to tell me?" You ask him.

"You know that I knew this entire time that you liked me." He confessed to you. You were taken aback and shocked by this. He knew this entire time. Yet he still made you think about him, made you go crazy and made you think that you weren't good enough for him. You would have much rather preferred to be rejected by him than all the pain you had to suffer because of him.

You hit his shoulder angrily holding back tears, Ryu didn't seemed faed by your response it was as if he expected it. "Y/n i'm sorry I realized my feelings too late," he starts off trying to hold your hands but you kept walking away from him.  "We can start now, you like Seojun to get back at me right?" he says following you. You couldn't belive that he wold go that far. To think that your love for him was to get back at someone who continued to hurt you. "No, I like Seojun a lot, he loves me and doesn't play with me," you quietly whisper as a tear rolls down your face. "Ryu maybe leaving japan was for the best," you tell him before walking away from him.

Your mind was a mess, you were having a hard time. Your thoughts were clouded as a tall figure wrapped you in a hug. It was Seojun. It has always been Seojun. He was the one who truly loved you for you. He never once held back and told you how he felt. "Come on let's go home" he whispers taking your hand as you both walk down the street. Ryu runs up from behind he looked angry, "how could you say that! Guess you never cared about Yuki and Sakura!" He yells trying to get you to stop and hear him out. Seojun let's go of your hand turning around, "gosh I'm so sick of you being around my girl" he says clearly annoyed by Ryu. Ryu scoffed pushing Seojun aside to try to get to you. But Seojun only held him back and pushed him harder, "my girl" he sternly says sending him death glares.

Ryu scoffs at him, "don't you know I hate boys like you?" He says expecting Seojun to know. "He said he hates you!!" Suho walks up from behind holding back giggles, "I mean everyone hates Han Seojun right?" He says standing next to Seojun with one hand on his shoulder. "You know if you fight him right now don't expect me to hold you back ok?" Suho says. It made you laugh, you always knew Suho never bothered getting into trouble even when he was a little boy.

—————-
Yuki and Sakura were waiting by the doorstep anxiously waiting for you. They heard from Ryu that he was going to confess to you so they were worried that you mind end up getting hurt. "Did ryu hurt you!" They said as you walked up to them. You hugged Sakura and a Yuki sobbing. Although you had told Ryu that moving was the best decision you didn't mean it especially when you had spent your whole life here and had the most amazing girls as friends. 

A Few Days Later

"Y/n!!!" Sooah tackled you to the floor in a bear hug, Soojin and Jukyung both followed behind her helping you both up. While Jukyung went to greet Suho, Soojin stayed behind you could tell that something was bothering her. You glanced over at Suho who was hugging Jukyung tightly. 

You understood. 

Suho was Soojin's first love. They've known each other far longer than Suho and Jukyung  so it must have been hard to see her lose him to a close friend. Although you didn't know the full story Sooah and Seojun had both mentioned how Soojin's friendship with Jukyung and Sooah crumbled. 

"Soojin!" you walked up to her as she extended her hands to hug you. Despite being closer to Sooah you knew you had to do something to prevent her from feeling left out. "wanna go get some rice cakes?" you suggest to her as she happily nods linking her arms to you. Seojun caught up to the two of you. "y/n you can't leave without me!" he says holding your hand but still refusing to let go of Soojin's which only made Seojun jealous. 

"yah Kang Soojin!! you can't take my girl!" Seojun says getting irritated while Soojin only sticks out her tongue at him. "I can and I did Han Seojun!" she replies. 

_________

Everyone arrived at the rice cake stand, while the boys ordered their food the four of you sat down in the nearest park bench. You knew where they were headed, "so did Seojun say it back," Sooah asks the most obvious question. You shyly nod as Sooah gets up and does a little happy dance, "gosh I wonder when Taehoon is going to tell me he LOVES me!!!" she loudly yells out on purpose so that Taehoon can take the hint. 

Soojin suddenly stands up to go help the boys when a boy around your age bumps into her accidentally dumping his rice cakes onto her. Jukyung rushes over to the scene with towels, "i-im so sorry I wasn't looking!" the boy says panicking, "i'll pay for it" he says bowing to Soojin. Soojin hands him her phone while wiping her shirt, "Number and Name," she says pointing at her screen. "y-yes, It's Yoo Daeil," he says typing in his number. You noticed that Sooah was smirking, the same smirk she gave you when you had told her about Seojun.

Seojun walked up and sat in between the two of you, "psst y/n!" Sooah whispers behind Seojun's back. You leaned back to see what she wanted and she was making heart symbols and pointing at Soojin and the boy. You chuckled shaking your head. "Choi Sooah go to your boyfriend stop bothering me" Seojun interrupts her, while you and her continued your conversation ignoring his presence. 

This went on for a few until Seojun pecked your cheek, "are you gonna keep ignoring me?" he says pecking you again. Your cheeks flushed a light shade of pink, Sooah took the cue and left the two of you alone. Seojun put his arms around your shoulder while feeding you a piece of the spicy rice cakes.  "Can you kiss me again?" you boldly ask him. He chokes on a piece of food, flustered he turns to look at you. 

"I-i in public why?" "I want to know the meaning of love" "and i know?" "yes" 

So he did as you said and lightly kissed your lips while everyone was busy getting to know the newcomer. 

You were certain that the meaning of love was with Seojun. 

______________

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter 

Only real kdrama fans know Yoo Daeil!! 

SPOILER AHEAD!!!! 

DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO

I just wanted to give Daeil the happy ending he deserved so don't mind me k.