night sky

You and the girls were in the cabin setting up the beds and how the sleeping arrangements were going to go. "Ju and (y/n) in the top bunk," Sooah says calling dibs on her bed. Soojin nods taking her bed as well. "I can take the one aboive Sooah," Jukyung nods taking her bed. 

All the girls sit down on the floor to discuss Sooah's plan and what she wanted to do after the school class activities. "The fireflies are going to be out today, so we must go and see them,: she says. "then we are going to have some time to spend with our boyfriends of course only me and Ju," she say giggling at the other two. 

The teacher pokes her head into the room, "girls hurry we are meeting outside to start the activities," you girls get up before Soojin pulls the three of you back down, "don't you think you already spend so much time with boys," she says pulling you into a hug squishing her face with yours. "Can't you spend it with your besties?" she says trying to convince them to stay and soend the day with the two of you. "and don't you think Suho and Taehoon want to spend time with their friends." you suggest. Jukyung nods walking to the two of you holding each of your hands. 

"GIRLS!" the teacher calls again making the 4 of you run out of the room to join the others. 

Everyone was already there, "okay class, we are going to do competitions with the other classes so we must do our all to win," Mr. Han announces our activities for the day. Everone in the class was already getting ready to start. 

The temperature was starting to go up, so it was going to be hot for the next few days. "alright we are going to be grouped up in 3s," Mr. Han says showing different colored bandannas. Sooah raises her hand holding Taehoon's arm. "Can we choose?" "No we already did," Mr. Han says. Sooah glares at him turning back. 

"Alright, Soojin, Taehoon, Hyun Gyu," Mr. Han says. Sooah pouts not wanting to let go of Taehoon. "Sooah, Jukyung, Manshik," You frown feeling sad that you weren't going to be with any of your friends. "Seojun, Suho," a classmate interrupts, "wow I feel bad for the person who has to deal with these two," everyone starts chuckling. You giggle feeling sorry for that person, "let me finish.. and (y/n)" your face falls realizing it was you who was going to deal with them. 

Seojun walks over to you with a purple bandanna, "so how are you going to deal with it?" he says flicking my forehead. "Yah Han Seojun! be serious we need to win!" Suho walks up to the both of you. Before they started arguing you intervened, "guys stop I wanna win but we need to work together," Seojun nods wrapping the purple fabric around your head. "I swear are you dating or not?" Suho says getting irritated. "You just mad Jukyung is not with you," Seojun says sticking his tongue out at him.  

"GUYS!" you said, Jukyung and Sooah walked up to the 3 of you. "(y/n) fighting!" they cheer you on. 

~~~~ 

"Now for our first game," Mr. Han and some of the other teachers say. "If this is a class thing why do we compete," someone asks. "The other classes that have the same color as your team is your target," 

Seojun grabs Suho's hand and puts it up in the air, "alright! purple come and get us!" Suho pulls him down. Chorong who was in the other class and just so happened to be in the purple team, "oh it's on! loser buys korean BBQ!!" "DEAL!!" 

After he said Seojun brought you and Suho for a huddle, "we need to win, Chorong is going to make me go broke," he says panicking a little. "then why did you say that you idiot" Suho sighs getting ready for you guys to hear the games. 

"Now we will play predator and prey," a teacher says handing two colored guns and a pair of bunny ears to each team. You already knew what role you were going to be given, "(y/n) take the bunny ears," Suho says tossing them to you.