day one

You were taken a back by his sudden confession, your cheeks were hot as he held your hand. He too was embarrassed since his eyes refused to meet yours. A wave of happiness filled you, that you didn't realize he was waiting for what you had to say. 

"I like you too, more than you realize," you say as he finally looks at you with a wave of relief. "I pushed my feelings aside because I thought you still liked Jukyung," you say as he pulls you in for a tight hug. 

His embrace was warm and full with love you melted in his arms as you hugged him too, "why are you crying," he said pulling away noticing that you had tears in your eyes. You wiped them away smiling at him, "I didn't realize, it's tears of hapiness," you say smiling at him. 

He smiles pulling you for a hug again, "I pictured this moment a lot," he whispers stroking your hair. 

"SEOJUN!!! (Y/N)!!!!" you hear Chorong say in the distance. He sighs pulling away taking your hand as you walked to him, "guys are you okay?" he says concerned. Seojun nods, "yeah but it's late we should go back they are probably waiting for us," he says walking back to the campsite. 

~~~~ 

Sooah was sitting outside with her blanket, "oh finally I thought you got lost!," she says hugging you. "Chorong pulled me and made me join his adventure," you said exhausted at all the walking and running around all day. 

Inside you saw Soojin applying some ointment on her knees and face, "Jukyung what happened," you say while changing into your night clothes. "I was walking and fell down a hill," she says wincing at the pain the ointment was causing. 

All the fear that came to us earlier, it was all because of Suho and Jukyung. Sooah came in and sat on my bed, "so did you at least spend some time with you know who," she says nudging me. "I mean if chorong took you he must of been there too," she says. 

The memories of what happened soon came flooding back leaving a small blush on your face. "TELL MEEEE," Sooah says realizing that something did happen between the two of you. Your heart was beating fast. 

"I was going to confess to him but--" you stopped building up the anticipation and suspense. "He ended up telling me he liked me," you say smiling at the words Seojun had told you earlier. She smiles big tacking you in a big hug, "yay my bestie has a boyfriend!!!" she yells shaking me. 

~~~~

It was finally the last day meaning it was time to head back to the school. "which one should I post?" Sooah asks you showing you two pictures that the two of you. "I like the second one," you suggest she nods posting it on social media. 

Seojun walked up to the two of you, it was pretty awkward since the two of you didn't really confrim anything. "um so do you um-" he stammers unsure of what to say."Do you want to ride the bus back home together?" he finally says smiling like a cute baby. 

Sooah had told you to be confident in a new relationship, you took his hand with a smile on your face, "of course, boyfriend," you say as he blushes looking away embarrassed.  

"boyfriend," he repeats with a smile on his face walking behind you to help you with your bag. Finally you both step into the bus, everyone gives us stares. "Has the great Han Seojun finally get a girlfriend?!" the boys says teasing him. 

Normally he would just blow it off and act like no one was bothering him. "yeah she's my girlfriend so what?" he says holding your hand for everyone to see. a light red tint appeared on your face.

You both sat down as he put his earbud on your ear to listen to a song, but this song it was one you've never heard before. "My friend wrote it, but he never released it," he says laying his head on top of yours. "your friend must of been so talented," you whisper taking in the song.  

"When we get back, do you want to go out and eat," he asks playing with your hand. "it's our first day so I want you to remember it," he says. "Ok where are we going?" he chuckles hearing how excited you were. "We are going to eat some pizza and then we can go to the ice skating rink," he says showing you a picture of the ice skating rink. 

You didn't really know how to ice skate, but seeing how excited he was to take you there was enough for you to agree to it. "I don't know how to skate," he takes your hand, "then i'll hold onto you like this," he says.  

~~~~ 

Finally everyone was back at school, your mom and Seojun's mom were already waiting for the both of you at the front gate. "mom!  did you miss me?" she happily nods extending her hands for you to hug her, "nope Seojun's mom kept me company!" she says giggling. Her eyes land on Seojun and back at you, "did you tell him you like him," you nod feeling butterflies in your stomach. "He's my boyfriend now," you says hugging her in joy. 

Seojun walks over to you, "I have no idea what you told her but-" you take his hand running towards the bus stop leaving your bags with your mom. "I told her we are dating so we are going on our date," you say sitting at the bus stop. 

At the ice rink he left you alone to get some drinks when the same two girls from last time came. "So you really are dating him!" she coldly says. "So?" you reply. "You do know he's using you as a way to get over Jukyung-" she stars until she's interrupted. "stop embarrassing yourself," Seojun says taking your hand and leading you into the ice. 

You held onto his hand tightly as you felt your legs trembling and slipping every time you tried walking on your own. But he held onto you giggling at your attempt to skate. Finally you had gotten the hang of it until a few more tries. 

"I'm doing it!" you exclaim finally going on your own with Seojun trailing after you making sure you won't fall. "Just be careful!," Seojun says holding your hand as you both did some laps around the ice.  

"let's race," Seojun says after a while, he was obviously teasing as he knew you weren't very good yet. But you weren't one to back down from a competition, quickly you both started fast but your skills weren't enough as you slipped and fell down. 

Your butt hit the ground, as you saw Seojun skate his way over laughing at you. "Are you okay?" he says standing you up. "I'm fi-," you say before slipping again and falling onto him. Instead of getting up you both giggled on the floor. 

Your first official day with Seojun was one you were never going to forget 

~~~~ 

"Finally after a couple of months I can see you again (y/n)"