[Revelation]

"Wha- Wait... Ya didn't? So, who did?!?!" Atsumu confusedly asked with which the raven head shrugged.

"Anyways... Atsumu... I wanted to apologize about everything. I have been demanding and boastful... I even said words which I regretted and will forever be regretting... Please, forgive me. Give me a chance to prove to you that I am worthy of your forgiveness..."

"I... I don't..."

"Please... I promise... You won't regret it... I will change..."

"O..Okay... Just promise me one thing ...."

"What is it?!?" Kiyoomi asked.

"Just be kind, not only to me... but to others, too.. don't be selfish and don't treat yerself as superior than anyone else. Be humble. Or simply... Just be a good person..."

"I promise... but ain't that more than one?" Kiyoomi replied

"What the... You get the idea, smartass!" Atsumu said making Kiyoomi smile and pulled Atsumu for a hug.

Well, what a total change of heart. The warmth made Atsumu smiled and red blush crept into his cheeks as he felt the embrace.

I hope I don't regret this. Osamu would definitely freak out when he learns I forgive this guy... Maybe Samu is right... I am so soft... Atsumu thought to himself.

"Do you want me to investigate about the person sending you gifts?" Kiyoomi began as they broke the hug.

"N...No need.. I mean, that person may wanted not to cause any harm... but to just send something..."

"But... don't you think that person could probably be a stalker..." Kiyoomi insisted but the blonde rejected the offer.

Atsumu may be worried about that secret admirer he got, but he couldn't let everyone be involved just because he is scared. So far, everything is okay with that person... he never once get hurt or felt threatened so, he just wanted it to let it be.

Eventually, all the deliveries stopped and Atsumu began to wonder if it really isn't Kiyoomi after all.

Day by day, Kiyoomi would drop by and bring Atsumu and the others food and gifts. Atsumu just find himself laughing and enjoying the client's jokes and company.

As days go by, Atsumu felt excited to see the raven head. He just find himself looking forward to spend his afternoon with Kiyoomi whom he addressed now as Omi. Atsumu likes him... like a lot. He didn't mention about this to his twin, and though Yūji is the one who forced him to reconciled with the client, the owner felt threatened having Kiyoomi around almost every day. But he reassured himself that everything's still fine since after two months, Kiyoomi Sakusa would get married to Aiko-san.

Speaking of Aiko... she visited the shop after a month.

"Atsu.. Hi. Can I ask you a favor?" she walked towards Atsumu who is sitting beside Keiji in the reception desk

"Hi, Aiko-san. Keiji, I'll just talk to her, okay?" Atsumu faced the guest then his co-worker.

"Okay." Keiji simply replied as he continued chatting with his suitor.

Aiko and Atsumu stepped out of the shop, and sat down on a bench just outside the shop.

"Can you accompany me for a small walk in the park later?"

"Ah. Sure? I guess. I'll be out at around 6pm." Atsumu said smiling but worriedly looking at Aiko. He knows the real story, and he sympathize her so he agreed..