[Courting Tsumu]

Osamu hesitated before and now, he won't make the same mistake ever again. He'll protect Atsumu no matter what.. He'll support Tsumu with all his life with whatever his heart desires.

And hearing those painful words which were said to Atsumu, he felt heartbroken himself. He let out a sigh.

"That's a heavy one. Are you okay, Samu?" Rintarō asked worriedly seeing the Onigiri Miya owner rather out of himself.

"Y..Yeah.. I'm good." Osamu replied staring at Rintarō, one of his employees and childhood bestfriend.

"Have any problems with Tsumu?" he asked again wiping the counter top with a rag before putting it inside his apron.

"How did ya kn-"

"You never care about anything except your brother, so I figured that it might be him."

"Well... Yeah... But... just to correct ya.. I care about anything else, too... especially my boyfriend." Osamu smirked teasingly and pulled Rin for a kiss.

Atsumu woke up from his slumber. He stared at the ceiling before stretching his arms, then reaching his phone from the bedside table.

Atsumu gasped and quickly spring out of bed seeing that it's 11:34am already. He grabbed his towel, and went to the kitchen.

He placed two loaf breads in the toaster before dialing Yūji's number.

"Hey, Tsumu.."

"I... overslept... I'll be there in half an hour..."

"Don't rush. Osamu called me earlier saying that you might be late. Take your time."

Osamu didn't mention about how Atsumu was rudely treated last night. Knowing Terushima, the gray head knows that he'll blame himself for it so he decided to keep it between him and his twin brother.  If anything was mentioned to his boss, he'll probably ask about it immediately.

It was no shock for Atsumu as well since he knew Osamu is observant about his surroundings and feelings of other people. Atsumu somehow felt relieved.

"Aaaah.. How about the pick up?! Do they have any complains, suggestions, violent reacti-" Atsumu blurted asking bunch of questions

He always does this... asking costumers about his work... No one even complains or anything, but he sometimes needs reassurance so he always like to be around during pick up.

"Are you kidding me right now, Tsumu? Your work has always been high class and fascinating. They love everything you've done, Atsu."

"Aaaah. Then that's a relief. I'll just eat breakfast-"

"You know, it's lunch already... You should take something heavier than a loaf of bread."

"How did ya know-"

"I have known you for too long that I know your habits already..." Terushima said, and Atsumu could imagine the smirk from his boss' face saying this words.

"Well, it's like ya have been observing me a lot-" He teased but backfired as soon as he said it.

"Of course, because I love you." Yūji replied

Atsumu chuckled.
"Right. Okay, I'll see ya later."

The blonde arrived at the shop and started working on Aiko's gown. He started lay outing patterns for it. He locked himself up in the working area which Terushima specifically designed for him. Amongst the employees, Atsumu receives more favor from Yūji.