[Falling]

"Atsumu... Hey! How's Aiko-san's appointment earlier?" Yūji asked as he called the blonde after few hours.

"It's.. ah... fine." Atsumu answered, kinda dazed from what he had learn from Aiko-san.

"Did you just hesitate? Anyways... I just remembered, we have pick up tomorrow." Yūji continued.

"Wait? We have?" Atsumu asked browsing quickly in their transaction log book. "Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that!"

"I honestly forgot that, too. It really slip out of my mind so I wasn't able to prepare them. I just remembered when she messaged me two fucking minutes ago! Could you do it for me?" The owner asked.

"Ya, sure. No worries. What time are they picking it up?" Tsumu asked as he sit properly on the high chair behind the reception desk.

"Saeko and her fiancé would be picking the gowns tomorrow morning, around 8am perhaps." Terushima answered

"Alrighty! Wait... Where did ya-" Atsumu continued

"Top shelves, behind the counter." Yūji replied instantly.

"Okay... Found them!" he replied looking up on the shelves next to him.
"How's Ezume?" he asked

"She's fine. She'll start Kindergarten next week." Yūji answered with excitement on his tone.

"Aaah really?! Ezume is just a baby! I should probably make her some dress some times..." Atsumu smiled to himself.

"She's five, Tsumu..."

"I know... but it feels like she's still a baby in my eyes!" Atsumu chuckled

"Yeah! I know what you mean, Tsumu..."

Atsumu put his phone on speaker, and placed it down the counter.

He pushed the metal movable ladder from the side towards the counter making it lean stably on the shelves

He carefully stood on the first step, still talking to his partner from the phone.

"Ya know... I think I always find it fascinating when our clients present their own desired design..."

"Yeah... Unique and oftentimes weird... More weird than unique if I'm to correct myself." Yūji chuckled.

Atsumu continuously stepped up the ladder until he reached the top shelf with boxes layered on top of the other.

"Ya. I agree... but their creativity makes our work lively, innovative, and amazing." Atsumu chuckled as well reaching for the topmost box. He pulled it without realizing the folded white cloth on top of the said box.

The wind chime rings slightly as the last costumer of the day opened the shop door. Unable to notice the arrival of the man, Atsumu just pulled the mentioned box.

"Tsumu... Be extra careful..
there's a cloth-" Yūji warned but the said cloth already fell out of the shelf directly to the blonde.

Out of panic, Atsumu lost his balance from the movable ladder, his right foot missing the step and he eventually fell backwards.

He expected the pain as soon as his back landed. Atsumu's face is still covered with the cloth, and panic made his cheeks lose its color.