[Protecting]

"What did that funk do to you, Tsumu?" Osamu asked as they sat side by side on the bed of his twin's apartment.

"Nothing." Atsumu said looking away

"Yer such a liar." Osamu scoffed

"I told ya-"

"Then, if it's true... why are ya crying?" Osamu asked again concerned

Atsumu let out a sigh and lay down, making Osamu's lap his pillow.

"Tsumu..." Osamu worriedly stared at his brother.

"I... I'm just tired." the blonde replied closing his eyes.

"Did he cause ya trouble at work?" Osamu continued

Never once Osamu saw his brother cry about anything else except for work in The Cutting Edges so for certain, what that guy did has something to do with work.

"Don't lie to me." Osamu caressed Atsumu's hair, massaging them.

Atsumu opened his eyes and stared back at the gray head.
"I.. don't want to talk about it, Samu."

"Okay.. Then.. I'll chat Terushima and tell him ya won't be able to-"

"NO..NO... WE HAVE BULK ORDERS FOR PICK UP TOM...!-" Atsumu blurted springing out from his laying position, hitting his forehead with Osamu.

"AWWWW!" both yelped rubbing their reddish forehead.

"Aaaah! So clumsy, Tsum-" Osamu stopped as Atsumu stared at him teary-eyed.

"Tsu...Tsumu.. What's wrong?" Osamu asked worriedly putting his left arm over his brother's shoulder.

Atsumu shook his head then lowered it.

"Tell me... Please... I'm worried." Osamu continued lowering his head as well looking at the blonde.

"It.. It's just that... I..." Atsumu sniffed, and wiped his cheeks with his palms..
"Sa...Samu... He... He implied... that... The Cutting Edges is a normal... shop... Yeah... I get that.. but... when he said... my work.. my dresses and suits are pathetic... I couldn't.. I couldn't help but feel humiliated and crushed.. Samu... I... I'm working hard... I... I know... I'm not the best on the field... but I'm trying my best... I... I'm doing everything... I just... wanted to be appreciated.. that's all... That's all I ever wanted.... Samu..." Atsumu stuttered crying, burying his face into his palms.

Osamu remained quiet, bewildered. He gritted his teeth in anger
"WHO THE FUCK TOLD YA ALL THAT!?!? I'M GONNA BREAK THAT PERSON'S BONES!" Osamu yelled pulling the older by the shoulders making them facing each other.
"TELL ME, IS IT THE SAME GUY EARLIER, HA, ATSUMU?!?"

Atsumu just sobbed louder avoiding Osamu's eyes.

"HE IS, ISN'T HE?!?" the younger yelled loudly

Atsumu nodded and wrapped his arms around Osamu... Knowing his brother, he knew the latter would definitely do what he said about breaking someone's bones...

"Please, Samu... Don't do anything... crazy... I don't want ya to be in troub-"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE GETTING IN TROUBLE! THAT JERK! I'M GONNA BE FILING A COMPLAIN AGAINST 'IM! HE'S A TOTAL BASTARD!"