Ariana: "Well Halloween is the best."

Courtney: "Ha told you so I rest my case."

Frankie: "Of course you agree with her." He sighs.

They both greet mom & we stay talking together for a pretty long time.

Frankie: "Hey when are you going to invite her over to come see us, it's been years since I saw her."

Ariana: "She's pretty busy with work, & her schedule is all over the place, I'm not sure she has time."

Joan: "Whenever she can, no need to rush things, but it would be lovely to see her again."

Courtney: "Ya she's like a whole other person."

Ariana: "Ya she's great."

Thinking about her I don't know it makes me feel different, secrets I don't know. Things she's keeping away from me.

Ariana's thoughts: "Why won't you open up to me?"

Joan: "Well we should get going, I don't want to keep your Nonna waiting."

Ariana: "Next time bring Nonna."

Frankie: "We will."

We say our goodbye & Courtney jumps onto the couch.

Ariana: "Have you ever thought of getting your own place?"

Courtney: "I have but it's difficult to rent a place out here by yourself that shit is expensive."

Ariana: "Ya that's true."

Courtney: "I'm still young, don't need to worry about that."

I roll my eyes & pull out my phone.

~Messages~

Pete: 3 unread messages

Faith: 1 unread messages

Tommy: 2 unread messages

Victoria: Unseen image

Max: 8 Unseen messages

I noticed the 8 messages from max & he was typing as I opened them.

Max: Typing....

Max: Thank god I was trying to contact you for the past half hour

Ariana: Is something wrong!? Wait, is it my album!?

Max; It's great news actually do you want to come down to the studio I'd rather tell you in person

Ariana: Ya ofc I'll be right there 🙂

I told Courtney the news & she didn't want to come to the studio with me, so I went alone.

Studio📍

Max: "Nikki just called & see ready to collaborate & make a music video."

Ariana: "Why didn't she tell me this? Ugh I can't fucking wait." I was so excited.

We've been collabing together over the phone for weeks already & now we can get it up & running.

Max: "Other than that I also talked with the label & Scott about Faith, get a small word in...I know I should've waited for her approval but the way you said how good she was I thought I'd give her a shot."

I cringed a little hearing him say that, cause looking back to our last studio session.

Ariana: "Ya that great but I think we should hold that off." I awkwardly say.