𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Okay so what's up why'd you snap like that?" Karter asked leaning on the Orange Custom Jeep.

"Karter I really don't wanna talk about it." I said attempting to go back into the house and finally get some Mac & Cheese.

"Why you always do that stop running and talk about it." Karter said snapping on me.

I snapped my head around and snapped my neck back to look at him. I couldn't understand why he always wanted to gaslight me for trying to avoid arguments.

"Okay." I said processing how I'd speak about my problems.

"Karter I'm sick and tired of your mother. I'm also tired of you kissing the ground she walks on instead of speaking up." I said looking at him and his face turned sour.

"That's my mother what you want me to do she raised me got me to where I'm at bust her ass to make me the man that I am I'm not gonna talk to her crazy just cuz she didn't know and you don't needa be talkin bout her like that either." He said tryna check me.

"SHE DID KNOW!" I yelled throwing my hands to the side of my body.

"She was at your games she saw us! We talk about having babies in interviews and she talks about me being a groupie that will pass! She unlocked the door to our house and we were fucking she knows about me she's met me I've seen her, introduced myself and everything you can't say she doesn't know because she DOES!" I said irritated at his mommy mommy nonsense.

"Okay so you mad cuz she's playing like she don't know you it's never that deep she can't fake now so keep it G and push on." He said suddenly turning nonchalant.

"My fuckin problem is how you allow her to disrespect me each and every chance she gets and you don't ever correct her EVER! She brought your ex to a cookout where you are supposed to be introducing me to your family, She said my skin was too dark to take a Christmas photo, she said that if we had kids they would probably be burnt cuz it looks like I have bad genes! And you allowed it all of that disrespectful shit you allowed." I said practically yelling.

"Because it's not that fucking serious I love you don't I? Im not worried bout the shit my mother say I'm grown I can date who I want she can't stop me and if she bothering you that much speak the fuck up for ya self I can't baby you and tell you to speak be grown and have a sit down tell her how she make you feel but I'm not gonna hold you hand so speak up or take it." Karter said yelling back before shrugging.

"نظرًا لأن الأمر ليس بهذه الخطورة ، نظرًا لأنك لا ترى كيف تتأثر مشاعري ، فعندما تعود إلى المنزل يمكنك حزم أغراضك والذهاب إلى غرفة أخر." I shouted calling an Uber and walking off

(Translation: Since it's not that serious, since you don't see how my feelings are affected, when you come home you can pack your things and go to another room)

"I don't know what you even said Shy cut that shit out." Karter said quickly snatching my wrist so we could continue our "chat".

"Karter fuck you do not speak to me I'm callin an Uber and I'm going home. Your not sleeping in my bed so I suggest packing your things and moving into another room." I said snatching my hand back and walking off.

Ladies tap in!
Question and Debate time.

Hypothetically as a girlfriend how would you feeling if the guy your heavily in love with planning your future with and everything has a mother who is colorist and constantly disrespects you in various ways?

Would you have a sit down with her and talk it out?

Would you keep it bottled like shy?

Or would you spazz?

I think personally it should come from the man. He is the child after all and majority of times the parent needs to hear from the child it don't matter about the disrespect to you because they don't care about you or your feelings in their eyes your just another passerby so if the child feeling disrespected and is growing tired and annoyed of the behavior and takes it up with the parent they will definitely apologize and step back. That's in my eyes I'm very open to debate I'm open to add ons and even a heated discussion or your own experiences.

But for example and further imagery

Karter ignored and said nothing about his mothers disrespect he didn't even address how shy felt about the ex he completely excused his mothers "memory problems" and talked about himself he continued to leave a door open for his mother to attack and disrespect shy.

This what I mean by the child has to be the one to say that's enough. He's clearly never gave his mother a pause or a quick check so she continued to do what she do.

But Lemme know tell me y'all reaction and share experiences if any.