Chapter 26: Broken

Start from the beginning

I felt a sweaty hand on my cheek and I almost vomited. I opened my eyes to see his face leaning closer to mine. Before he could kiss me I turned my head making his wet lips hit my cheek.

His eyes snapped open and there was only anger that lingered in his eyes. He grabbed my jaw making me look into his dark eyes.

"You will be mine. I don't care if I have to force you to submit to me!" He yelled as his hand lifted up and slapped me across the face.

"I told you I wouldn't hurt you. And I didn't! You did that to yourself." He said leaving the dark room. I wanted to go back to Damion.

I was bored. There was nothing to do except sit her in this cold ass room with nothing. Not even a blanket!

I must of been here for a couple hours just thinking. I should of kissed Damion again. I wish I would get the chance to see him again.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a door opening. In walked Ace the other boy who knocked me out with a tray of tools and a camera.

The boy had the same sympathetic look on his scrawny faces. He looked smaller than me with his small frame and light eyes. "Get her ready." Ace said walking out of the room.

"Aria, right?" The boy asked looking at me before turning to the tray. "Yeah." I barley whispered. He turned around with scissors.

"Okay look I'm really sorry señorita but I need you to take off your clothes. If you don't I will have to cut them." He looked uncomfortable but I really don't care. He is asking me to get undressed! Hell no!

I was about to protest when he cut me off. "Look if it makes you feel more 'comfortable' I will face the wall just please don't do anything stupid. I kinda wanna see my girlfriend tonight." When he finished he turned around facing the wall like he promised.

"You done?" He asked still looking at the wall. "Yeah." I was now undressed and extremely cold and tired.

He turned around with his eyes closed. He seems like a sweet kid. I feel bad for him that he has a boss like Ace. He peeled his eyes open but kept them on my face the whole time. I really liked that he didn't even try to peek it made me feel okay.

"Okay, because I feel bad and I don't like what Ace is doing I'm going to warn you. Ace plans on making a video of touching you and hitting you around a couple of times and sending it to Damion. I told him that touching you would not really fire up Damion because he doesn't care about that aspect. He agreed and said he would just smack you around a few times. Look I'm only telling you this because I felt bad but I'm not just some weak dude so don't fuck around. Got it?" He told me aces plan and I couldn't even keep the smile off my face.

I know he did me a favor and for that I am great full. I sent him a small smile and a nod as he left the room.

After a few minutes Ace walked back in with a camera in his hand. I still remember he wouldn't touch me but he was still going to hurt me.

I started shaking at the thought as he walked closer. "Aw, don't worry. It will all be over once he is dead I promise." He coped in my ear making me shiver in disgust.

"And action." He set up the camera and walked to me, grabbing me by the hair to a chair in the room. He roughly made me sit in the a chair and started tying me down.