"Have fun boys." Grandpa said.

"Nonno?" I mumbled feeling my lip quiver.

"Hey Diego it's time!" Lorenzo yelled from across the room clapping his hands excitedly.

"Your brothers couldn't care less about you either seems like their having the time of their lives." Mommy spoke.

Diego entered a balloon filled room.

"Your so called family looks so happy." Mommy smiled. "Everyone seemed to have forgotten you." She said pouting.

'Scavenger hunt begins now you know the rules already.' Elijah spoke over the microphone.

"Don't screw this up for us, I bet a lot of money on you." Romano and Rodriguez yelled. "No pressure of course.' Ricardo added quickly.

"Well too bad because Andres is winning me that money." Enrico said smirking.

"We know we said no pressure but now you seriously need to win." Romano yelled.

"Good luck." Sebastien and Damien scoffed simultaneously.

"1,2, 3... Go!!!" My uncles and aunts broke out into more cheers as the hunt began.

"Watch out for the- ooohhh" Elijah hissed. The others looked away trying their best not to laugh.

"I'm sorry.." Ruelio began laughing uncontrollably when Diego fell face first into the cake.

Everyone laughed along with Ruelio.
Papa and Nonno chuckled shaking their heads.

"The other one too." Ace said to him.

"I get to light up two this year?!" Diego asked excitedly licking some cream of his face as he got ready to light the fire crackers.

'Yeah, it's your birthday after all.'

"It's mine too." I whispered sadly.

"This is the best birthday day ever. Thank you. You're the best." Diego said hugging dad.

Everyone came together giving Diego multiple gifts smiling widely and happier as ever as everyone danced together on the dance floor.

Happy.

Together.

Without me.

"Do you see that?" Mommy asked pausing the video.

"Nobody even remembered it was your birthday." She sighed.

"Your Papa, Your Nonno, Alejandro everyone was too busy having fun." She explained.

"They don't care about you.. They abandoned you and now they threw a whole party to celebrate that they finally got rid of you." She told me. I shook my head in denial.

"N-no." I whispered.

"Oh you need more proof? Look at this." She said showing me multiple pictures of the whole family.

"Look how happy they are without you"

"Without us."

"They don't love you, but it's not their fault."

"It's all you" she gritted. Tears slipped out of my eyes watching all their pictures.

"N-no" I mumbled more quietly shaking my head.