Eyes wide and unbelievably flustered by the intimate move he just used on me, I was unable to utter a sound until I felt warm hands slide across my lower back, massaging their way up.

I gasped audibly, clamping my hands over my mouth a second too late. I felt Oikawa's hands pause slightly before he resumed massaging. This time, he slid two thumbs underneath my bikini band and circled them along with his other fingers on my ribs.

Applying sunscreen shouldn't be a sexual activity.

I clamped my hands tighter around my mouth to prevent more weird sounds from escaping.

Going up to my shoulder, Oikawa massaged the knotted muscles out before moving on to the back of my neck. Placing one hand below my throat, he tilted me back up before using the other hand to rub my nape in an up-and-down motion, causing goosebumps to break out all over my skin and me to shudder in pleasure.

"Are you cold?" Oikawa paused.

It was subtle, but it was there. The smug smirk in his voice. The knowing cockiness.

"No- HAAHH-!"

The conniving bastard took advantage of my reply to massage my nape once more, eliciting another gasp from me.

"Hmm...Did that feel good?" He purred.

I kept my mouth shut, but my body betrayed me as it shuddered at his touch.

"Can we go somewhere more private?"

Without so much as a second thought, I grabbed our beach bags in one hand and snatched up the towel in another, yanking it from under Oikawa, causing him to topple over.

"Catch up." I said over my shoulder as I sped towards the beachside showers that had wooden walls around them.

"Yes ma'am." He smiled.

Shutting the door behind him, Oikawa barely turned around before I snaked a hand behind his head and tugged him down to meet my lips.

"Mmph-!" Laughing against my lips, Oikawa pressed his hips to mine and backed me into the opposite wall. "Impatient, are we?"

I continued devouring his lips without replying. Sucking on his bottom lip, I pressed the tip of my tongue on his canines before playing with his tongue. He tasted so sweet. So addicting.

"Ah...fuck." Squatting slightly, Oikawa hooked his hands under my knees and hoisted me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist and his pelvis was pressed into mine.

Breaking the kiss, Oikawa ventured down along my jawline and onto my neck, biting down and leaving dainty love marks all over while my breaths came quicker and shallower.

Sliding his hands up so that they cupped my mostly bare ass, he discreetly slid his fingers into my bikini bottoms as he preoccupied me with his smattering bites.

Flicking once along my folds, I gasped his name, hands gripping down on his shoulders.

Lifting his head, Oikawa smirked at my thrown back head before looking around and spotting what he was searching for. Reaching over, he turned the shower head on to full blast.

"You're quite loud. Not that I'm complaining, but I'd rather not have any other person accidentally lay their eyes on you."

"Possessive much?" I teased.

"Wouldn't want other people to know what you look like getting fucked. Only me." Yanking my bikini top up, he casually pulled a nipple into his mouth as he smiled up at me when I moaned in pleasure from his warm mouth on my taut nub.