Akaashi

🍋

"You're home early." I quipped, standing on my tippy toes and pecking my boyfriend lightly on the lips as he undid his tie.

"Hmm." His hand cupped my nape to prevent me from pulling away, deepening the kiss and pressing his hips to mine.

I laughed as Akaashi kissed down my neck. "Somebody's passionate."

"Work was lackluster. So I came home. I missed you." He said in between kisses.

"Well..." I pushed him to arms length. "That's why you need to eat dinner. Get some strength back. Come on, I made your favorite."

"You are my favorite." Dropping his briefcase on the floor, Akaashi hauled me over his shoulder and settled me down on the couch, getting on top of me.

"Akaashi!" I laughed. "Not now!"

He pouted and sat on my thighs, skulking. "A quickie? Before dinner? And a longer one after?"

I sat up and massaged his cock through his pants, feeling it instantly harden and lift into my touch.

"Many long ones. After dinner. All through the night." I whispered, rubbing the tip through the fabric.

Akaashi groaned, throwing his head back and dragging both hands down his face.

"You kill me." He got up and stalked over to the kitchen, getting his dinner and sitting down at the dining table.

I smirked at his erection tenting his trousers, and when he shifted around uncomfortably in his chair, pouting while stuffing his face with rice, scarfing down the contents in his bowl.

"I'll make it up to you. Later. In the bedroom." I sashayed over and slid both hands down his chest, smoothing my palms over his abs and pecs.

"S-stop it." He choked out, setting his chopsticks down and grabbing my hands, yanking them down to his crotch. "There."

"Ah ah ah." I tsk-ed at him. "Eat up."

Shooting me daggers with his eyes, he resumed eating, this time even faster.

Oh I knew what those eyes meant. I wasn't going to walk tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow, depending on when we stop.

Boy, was I excited.

The moment he finished eating, Akaashi fumbled over the buttons on his shirt, rushing the last few ones and ripping it off along with his undershirt.

"Slow down! What's the rush?" I chuckled, marveling at his lean physique. "Go brush your teeth first, and then I'll let you do anything you want to do to me." I whispered the last part into his ear, licking the shell before pulling away.

Out of nowhere, he cupped my pussy with one hand and with the other, yanked me into him, kissing me deeply.

"Akaa-"

Pulling away, he stared at me.

He was livid. His eyes were glossed over and unfocused, darting back and forth between my lips and my eyes, his breathing shallow and uneven. Storming past me into the bathroom, he slammed the door shut and I heard water running from the faucet.

He is so fucking sexy.

"Where did you go?" I heard Akaashi come out of the bathroom, calling down the hallway.

Just a few more steps...

"...Fuck." He opened the bedroom door, my red thong in his hand. "Are you not wearing underwear right now-"

I was on the bed, fully naked, legs sprawled and staring up at him.

"Hey, Akaashi."

Within seconds, he had his belt undone and his trousers flung away from him.