Oikawa

"WHOOO!! HA! I WIN!" Oikawa hollered joyously, kicking up sand where he skipped.

"One more round!"

"Hinata! You're going to be late!" I threw his shirt and waved my phone at him, indicating the time.

"Late for what?" The new guy, Oikawa, asked me.

I was helping Hinata practice beach volleyball when Oikawa approached us. Apparently, they knew each other from high school. After a brief moment of catching up, they joined other people on the beach and started an intense three-on-three beach volleyball game.

"My job." Breathing heavily, Hinata pulled his shirt on and downed a bottle of Pocari Sweat, wiping at his fluffy orange hair. "Gotta make a living somehow."

Grabbing his sports bag, Hinata waved a hasty goodbye to both of us and rushed back to his dorm to wash up. Flopping down next to me on the beach towel, Oikawa rested his arms on his knees, squinting at Hinata's slowly disappearing silhouette in the afternoon sun.

"Thirsty?" I handed him a bottle of water.

"Thanks." Twisting open the cap, Oikawa greedily gulped the liquid down. A few rivulets escaped and trickled down his chin, dropping onto his abs.

Quickly averting my gaze from his wet abdomen, I pretended to be preoccupied with nothing in particular on my phone.

"Can you- Ah, nevermind."

"Huh?"

Startling me, Oikawa reached across in front of me, putting his naked upper body extremely close to mine. I could smell the salty sweat and ocean mist on his bronzed skin, shiny from perspiration.

"Towel." Smiling, Oikawa waved a towel at me, indicating that he was trying to reach that.

"Oh. Yeah. Of course."

Jesus Christ, he's hot.

"Oh, can you do me a little favor?" Oikawa smiled cheekily.

Raising an eyebrow in suspicion, I carefully replied. "Depends."

"Ah, that's no fun. How about this? I'll do you a favor in turn, too."

"What are you planning?" I narrowed my eyes at him playfully.

"No foul play! I swear!"

Pondering it over in my head, I sighed. "Fine. What is it?" To be honest, I was actually curious about what he wanted.

"Can you help me with the sunscreen? I can't reach the back."

Sunscreen? He could've just asked.

"That's it? Sure." I shrugged, grabbing the bottle of SPF, I shifted to sit behind Oikawa. Squeezing a line on my index finger, I spread it in both palms before slathering it all over his back, making sure it spread evenly while I massaged it in.

"There. All done." I snapped the cap shut.

"Now for your favor." Smiling, Oikawa turned to me, brown eyes glinting.

"Oh...I actually don't really need anything..."

"Aw, then I'll feel indebted." Oikawa pouted.

"You don't have to be!" I laughed.

My eyes dropped to his mouth as he nibbled his bottom lip in thought. Grabbing the sunscreen bottle in my hands, he moved behind me before I even had the chance to blink.

🍋

I felt a warm hand between my shoulderblades gently push my back down as Oikawa leaned in next to my ear. "Then I'll return the favor."