"Bummer. I wanted to be the one to undress you." Shrugging, I got off and flung Akaashi onto the foot of the bed, his legs hanging off.

Pulling his boxers down, I revealed his throbbing erection with veins pulsing all around it, hard and waiting for me.

"Oh, god..." Akaashi's breath shuddered as I wrapped my hands around his shaft, milking his cock up and down and licking the tip gently.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I drawled, smirking at his flushed face contorted in pleasure.

"Yeah...MMPH-! F-fuck!" His eyes widened and he let out a loud moan, hands fisting in the bedsheets.

I had taken his cock into my mouth, engulfing it in the warmth moisture of my mouth, the tip just grazing the back of my throat.

Tears streamed down my face as I looked up to see Akaashi's eyes rolled back, mouth slack as his breath hitched with each bob of my head, the tension in him rising until he exploded in my mouth.

"NGH- FUCK! HAAHH~~" Akaashi moaned, his hips jerking up involuntarily as he unloaded his cum in my mouth.

I dragged my lips along his length and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, climbing on top of my boyfriend.

"Fuck...I'm hard again." Akaashi whispered as he stared up at me, eyes trailing all over my body, scaling the length of my legs, the round of my hips, the curve of my waist, and the swell of my breasts.

As if driven by some unexplainable force, out of nowhere, he snaked his hand up to cup my ass before plunging two fingers deep inside me, watching in revel as I gasped in surprise, squeezing my walls and shuddering from the sudden intrusion, arms giving out and breasts dangling in front of his face.

Taking this as an invitation, Akaashi played with my nipples, licking and flicking them with his tongue before sucking on them, all the while keeping an addictive rhythm with his finger inside me.

"Ah~Ah~ A-Akaashi-"

"Are you moaning? Or moaning my name? Hmm?" He hummed while sucking on my nipple, the vibration sending pleasant shivers coursing down my spine.

"Both."

"Good girl."

He shoved his fingers as deep as they could go, then started rubbing the inside of my pussy slowly, going in circular motions and cupping the outside with his palms.

Unable to contain myself, I started riding his hand, moaning as I felt my juices drip out and into his palm.

"Fuck- Your dick is next." I groaned before arching my back and riding his hand faster, screaming as I came down from my climax.

"It's painfully hard now." He whispered, chuckling slightly as he stared endearingly at my pleasure-ridden face.

Not saying a word, I plunged myself down on his throbbing cock, moaning as I felt the veins pulsing into my sensitive walls.

"Keiji...You feel so good..." Bouncing up and down, I started riding his cock like my life depended on it, grabbing him by his face and kissing him while I lifted up and slammed back down onto his cock.

Multiple times Akaashi would moan into my mouth, his hands gripping my thighs, making me go feral.

"Cum in me, Keiji." I panted, breaking away from the kiss. "I want to feel you all."

"Are you sure?" He said, voice strained as if he was holding it back.

That made me mad.

I bent down and whispered in his ear. "I want to milk every last drop of your cum from you and make you fuck me in all the other positions tonight."

That made him freeze up before he grabbed onto my hips, a new fervor arising in him as he lifted and slammed me back down on his cock roughly, groaning as he came closer and closer to orgasm.

"Fuck...Mmph~ AHH~ Ngh- HAAHH~~ ANNGH~~ F-FUCK! KEIJI!" I half moaned half screamed into his ear, mostly on purpose.

The sound of me moaning his first name deeply affected him, and his breath audibly hitched before he slammed me back down one last time, moaning as he ejaculated his cum in me.

"ANNGH~~!" The lewdest noises came out of the both of us as I felt Akaashi coat the inside of me with his cum, warm and wet, and Akaashi felt me squeeze his cock, milking every last drop.

As we both came down from our high, I lifted myself off of Akaashi's cock, staring at the erotic sight of my lips dragging along his shaft. His cum leaked out as I fully lifted myself off, which turned the both of us on even more.

"You came so much." I smiled as I kissed my boyfriend gently on the lips. "It felt nice."

Panting, Akaashi flipped over me until he was on top.

"I'm still horny. You can still walk. I don't like that."

"So what're you going to do about it?" I teased.

"Fuck you again." He shoved his dick inside me, already hard and recovered.

"ANGH~! KEIJI!" I moaned, surprised at his fast recovery and the overstimulation.

I'm going to cum. That was what? Three times in under thirty minutes?

I held on to Akaashi for dear life as he thrust into me, stretching my walls as I came again, moaning and screaming his name incoherently.

I'm going to be fucked stupid.

I love this.