17 • Wings

University

University

Blatantly staring at Jezebel, while we are sitting in this class. I mean staring, I am sitting right next to her with my chin rested on my fist staring at the side of her face.

I wonder what she want's, why she is in college or whatever this shit is supposed to be. I looked it up on the Googly and shit. Say's it supposed to help you get a job. How? Make it make sense.

"Nyahima, can you answer the question?" The professor said.

"Four" I said staring at Jezebel, not once did she turn to look at me.

"Four?"

"Okay, then five" I replied.

"How does the definition of Biological Engineering is five?" He asked, and the class erupted in laughter.

I snapped my fingers and it was total silence.

"Stop asking me quesions, I am the top student in this class, and you will respect me" I said staring at him.

"Yes, Nyahima" he replied.

"Good boy."

"Wait what?" He said as everyone stood up, class was now over.

"Looks, like class is over."

"Everyone study" he shouted, and my cellphone started ringing.

I hate this thing, and will never get use to this.

"Hello?" I said following behind Jezebel. "Speak or I will kill you" I said.

"Steven what is wrong with this new age device?" I asked holding it up. "This shit never works."

"Well, firstly it is upside down" he said and rotated the phone in my hand.

"You are very smart. Hello?"

"I'm bored when are you coming home? Shadow is bored and sleeping, and Cheli just sleeps, a lot now."

"I am getting lunch."

"Liar, liar" she said and hung up.

"Do you have a girlfriend Steven?" I said looking him up and down as he fixed his glasses.

"No, I just concentrate on my schooling and all."