3 • Trouble

Motel

Motel

"How could you leave us in the middle of the night?" Indigo yelled at me as I yawned in their faces.

"Because, I am grown. I told you all to leave did you? No" I said eating a piece of heart, I just ripped from this guy trying to rob an old lady.

"Well, what about me?" Chloe said.

"Well, you can stay Chloe, that's fine. But these babies..."

"We are older than her" Ruby said.

"Yes, but you are actually my little cousin so, yeah no. I am not being responsible for you all."

"You are such an asshole, and a dick. Your miserable and probably need sex" Olive said, causeing me to laugh because that was so random.

"Actually little witch hybrid, angel weirdo. I do very well in the sex department thank you very much. I've had plenty of orgasms and orgys since being back, there was even that time when it was twenty of us and those two men...."

I started drifting off....

"More like I fucked them...anyways I ended up eating them all. Look the point is, if something happens to your little cute angel vampire faces I am responsible. I want nothing to do with any of you. With any of them, why do none of you understand that? Plus I don't want to beat Rain ass again."

"You never beat up our grandmother."

"Oh really? Who taught her how to fight? Umm me, little Were Vamps" I laughed.

"We are going to find your parents and...." I shifted on all of them knocking them down.

I stood over them, black and white. Half of my body was covered in white fur the other in pitch black fur. I had white fur circling my eye on the black side.

I growled at them, "never in your life mention my parents again. Do you understand me?" I said to them.

They just stared up at me.

"Answer me now" I demanded.

"Yes, cousin Nyah" they all spoke.

I backed away from them, and looked over to Chloe who was cowering in the corner.

Home

I've sitting in the dark, drinking coffee. Okay, maybe I did some coke, they stressed me out.

"Knock knock" I heard a familiar voice.