"Johnny your phone's ringing." Kent told the wolf who nodded and handed it to him. "Hello, —this is Johnny's phone, who are you?" Kent asked. "It's your grandma Sanya sweetie, where's your brother?" Johnny heard the woman reply. "He's driving to the hospital, —older brother Ari said his water broke, —uhm he's giving birth." Kent explained as a scream echoed on the other side that had the boy turning the phone away from his ear making Johnny laugh. "Can you ask Johnny which hospital he went to?" Jonathan didn't need the question asked again, he'd heard it already as he motioned Kent to bring the phone to his ear. "It's a birthing clinic for mystics grams, by main and Title." Johnny replied. "Okay, we're on our way, Jonathan drive!" She replied and also yelled at her mate obviously and the call ended.

"Goddess —oh it hurts!" Ari screamed as Nik swerved on the road to avoid another speeding car. "Will you watch where you're going, you've got two pregnant people in here." Renee scolded. "If I don't speed up then he'll deliver in the car." Nik stated. "No!" They all yelled back, even Lizzie who was on a motorcycle with an unknown man who was speeding next to the car. "Watch out for that squirrel!" Renee yelled as Nik kept driving. "I don't care, I've got road rage, —Elizabeth you are so grounded!'' Nik yelled out the passenger window as the chocolate haired hybrid just shrugged and told the motorcycle owner to step on it and keep up with the car as it weaved through traffic.

Adrian who was in the back could feel the contractions a bit closer together but wasn't ready yet, he could just tell. "It's finally happening, and we didn't agree on a name." Jax mentioned to help ease his mates pain. "You didn't agree, I made up by mind." Ari quipped back as he breathed to make sure the pain didn't get to him. "Okay baby, — Archie Jacquie Brooke-Milford, mouthful but okay."' Jax mumbled as Ari slightly chuckled but grunted in pain. "Jax don't let go." Ari told his mate before grinding his teeth trying to alleviate the pain. "Breathe, Ari you got to breathe." Enzo accosted as finally they arrived.

"We're here, finally, come on sweetheart." Jax exclaimed picking him up and getting out of the car without a hassle, the double doors of the clinic banged open as Ari lay on a gurney being wheeled inside, then to the elevator where they got to the birthing ward. "The room you booked, we also have a theatre view glass for the family after the c-section is done, you can also take a video or have another person inside take a video." The nurse who was helping them settle in stated everything as the bags with the necessary stuff Ari would need were placed inside too but the mates found it perplexing that there was one too many bags but since Ari called for his attention they overlooked it.

"How far apart are your contractions?" The doctor, a female fae asked. "Doctor Willow, —I'd say loosely, two minutes, two minutes and a quarter." Ari replied gritting his teeth, Jax helped him change into the clinic provided clothes, after the nurses came up to them and set up the IV for him and several other tubes that made no sense but Jax just held his mate, breathed and kept on breathing.

An hour passed. "Sorry we're late, traffic and we had Sonia go back grab our gifts, —has it already happened?" Sanya asked as Nik shook his head in refusal, Johnny, Lizzie and the boys also arrived then, heaving. "We took the stairs, worst mistake ever." Lizzie stated gasping for air. "What was that with that traffic, apparently some speeding car caused a police car to crash into a traffic light." Lizzie explained and everyone looked at Nik. "What, —why are you all looking at me, —it wasn't me." He protested and everyone just sighed. "I hope." He finished and they all visibly dropped their jaws.

Two hours passed. "What's happening, what's taking so long, —I hope he's alright." The usually well kept patriatch, his daughter, and Nik were all pacing waiting on getting any news about what was going on, was Ari alright, the babies. "Pacing and making us all dizzy won't make the process faster, —even banging on the door Johnny." Enzo reprimanded taking his mate away from the door. Sanya and Renee finally came back from the room where Ari had been transferred to since it was actually for the birthing process, the other was just for his stay.