"Focus on yourself brother, Alpha Alder is coming to get you this evening, —I hope it goes well for you." Sonia offered and Mikhail deflated even more, Sonia knew penance wasn't easily attained, Mikhail had a lot of anger and issues to work through. "Thanks Sonia." The older wolf whispered. "Learn, heal and understand the lessons, I hope you'll be alright." Sonia added before nodding to their parents. "Ready?" She asked as they had their coats on like her, it was getting chilly outside with the end of the year fast approaching. "Where are you off to?" Alora asked. "Adrian's, your mother's maternal bones are tingling." Jonathan senior replied, he was the one who spoke to Alora most of all, the rest simply did not have anything to say to her. "See you when you get back I guess." She stated going back up to her room.

About Time.

Laughter it echoed in the whole house, it was or rather had been the work of two individuals who had put on a very comical sock puppet show. "Ha, —I liked the joke about fried chicken, —did he really have to run from the bird." Enzo laughed so hard that he was rolling on the floor. "It is based on a true story, Kent and I had just gotten home, your pops was out on a business trip, we found Jax, stark naked running away from the neighbors pet chicken." Renee asserted making them all burst out laughing. "Hey, in my defense, chickens are not scary when they're dead and on your plate, it wanted to peck me." Jax argued with a grumble as Ari laughed even harder.

"I don't want to laugh, but I can't help it, —ha!" He continued, laughing until his eyes watered then it finally happened,  a sharp pain in his abdomen that came slow but very sharp. "Ah—." He gasped out lightly and paused when again his body was raked with another sharp pain, then his pant leg became wet, he knew then, his water had broken. "Babe, are you okay?" Jax asked feeling the sudden change in his mate. "So I don't want you to panic or anything, —but I think, —yeah I'm definitely sure, my water just broke!" Ari yelled as he gasped out feeling pain blossom in his abdomen, he knew the contractions were still loosely apart so there was still time to hurry.

"Okay people we trained for this, Enzo get the car, Johnny call the clinic, I'll get the bags, honey, you sit." Nik ordered as he turned to run up the stairs. "Where are you three going?" Nik asked. "You said to follow you when Ari was going to give birth." Martin explained and Nik's eye brows shot up. "Right, —you'll each be carrying blankets, and Mark you're helping me carry another bag, come on, —no time to waste." Nik exclaimed as they made their way up. "Breathe baby breathe." Jax soothed as he had Ari do breathing exercises. "We did this in pregnancy yoga, keep breathing, in and out." Jax stated excitedly.

"What do you want from me, to pop my lungs, —I am breathing, —oh darn it." He hissed as Jax's hand was held in a death grip. "I'm sorry sweetie, —so sorry, but breathe for me, that's it, —in and out, in and out." Jax apologized as he still helped Ari, this was love, his child would come into the world soon, but for that to go smoothly he needed to make sure his mate was alright. "The clinic says they are on standby, Enzo has the car out front, let's go." Johnny announced as Jax picked up his bloated mate who kept the breathing exercises and pain moaning going. "You're doing great baby." Jax assured as the demon Enzo opened the door for them to get out.

"If this is what happens when you give birth, —I'm terrified." Renee whispered next to Johnny who chuckled. "Don't worry dad, you still got about three weeks before that is you, you'll be okay." He reassured the man as Renee got in the front with another extra bag. "Go, I'll follow with the boys." Johnny told their pops who nodded as he drove onto the road and was on his way to the clinic, Johnny and the boys hurriedly locked up the house and got into his silver BMW. "Go already Johnny, we're gonna miss it." Martin told the older brother who snickered. "Not a chance shawty." The wolf retorted as he peeled out of the garage, speeding down the road towards the clinic.