"We need to go there, sooner than later." Enzo asserted as his body was encased in an orange shield that pressed on him like second skin. "Why didn't we get knocked out?" Lizzie asked in astonishment. "I'm not called the witch of protection for nothing." Ari stated proudly as he was helped off the bed, soon enough he'd be on his sixth month, then birthing, all the while attending online lessons for school, it was tiresome but he was pulling through.

"So do we need anything specific?" Johnny asked as he put on combat boots."No we just need to go kick some ancient booty back to the spirit realm." He boasted as Johnny just chuckled at his antics. "How about we find a way to erase him completely, no return." The wolf offered. "That's exactly what I intend to do." Jax called out as he placed his black katana on his back, he looked hauntingly beautiful in his semi samurai armour that Adrian had created for him. "Great, let's go." Ari exclaimed as he held out his hand and a portal opened that led to where Jose was.

The Felds.

"How dare you Jonathan, how dare you keep me away from my conquest!" Jose yelled as ripples of energy were emitted from his body, ripping the ground apart, shaking the very earth itself, causing damage to everything in the proximity of the man causing them. "These are no longer your glory days Jose, it is over, and it's time you accepted that." The patriarch called out as he growled and in a step he had attacked Jose, punching right into his stomach, then switching his attack to kick his head but Jose was quick to read the attack and used one of his tails as a shield then blasted the patriarch with a single ice beam which never hit the wolf but rather hit the trees behind him, the two separated, growling and hissing toward each other but lightning hailed from above and drove Jose back to where his army was, with five kistune generals.

Adrian and his brothers took the time to appear by the patriarch. "I need him in clear sight, to cut him off and cast the spell, he'll probably use the regiment to keep me away, so I don't know what you'll do." Ari explained as the wolf smiled. "Don't worry about that, we'll create an opening, just be ready, Lorenzo guard him." The wolf replied as he nodded to Jax and Johnny then closed his eyes to order the wolves that had come to fight. "We are ready, let's get to destroying this monster." The patriarch hissed as he took the lead. "Boys on me." He ordered as he attacked first, he created several spheres of his power and shot them straight at Jose who dodged all of them, the armies clashed causing the earth to tremble with explosions.

Jax shot up into the sky and released bolts of lightning on Jose and his second general, the Jaguar who countered with a white hot beam of power, Johnny countered it with one of destruction and came down to roundhouse the jaguar throwing him away. "Lets dance." He growled as the jaguar lunged for him and they began close combat, each of them forcing the other back until Johnny gtabbed his arms and swung him into the trees at back breaking force then shot several blasts of his power after him causing an explosion that burnt the forest.

Jax and the patriarch stood side by side as they faced Jose who scoffed. "This doesn't seem fair now does it nephew, —you may think you have a right, but let me tell you, the totem chose me, I am the wielder of its power not you." He hissed as the realization came to Ari through Jax, the statues in the ancestral realm, they were totems, the spiritual source of those chosen to lead, but Jose had been corrupted, he still pulled because of his gift but it wasn't to be. "We'll see about that." Jax whispered as he lunged for Jose with his katana, slashing upward at the kistune forcing him to flip back and pull out a blade of his own and parry away Jax's terrifyingly accurate swings.