He looks at Mishti who has covered her mouth .

' He's so strong , yeh Siddharth ne do, logo ko akele hi gira diya, kitna powerful hai voh , phir bhi mujhe kuch nahi kiya , aur voh Jo vision mujhe yaad aya tha usmay bhi , he helped me ,yeh tabhi bhi strong tha abhi bhi hai ' Mishti thought

" Tum mujhe ayse kyu dekh rahi ho jaise , I grew horns " Siddharth asked .

( Mishti could only see his body as she was sitting on the bed and he was standing.)

" And yeh AC ki cooling itni zayada kaise ho gayi " Siddharth said and looked towards himself just to find himself shirtless in front of Mishti , now he knew why she covered her mouth

" And yeh AC ki cooling itni zayada kaise ho gayi " Siddharth said and looked towards himself just to find himself shirtless in front of Mishti , now he knew why she covered her mouth .

"You idiots meri shirt phad di "  Siddharth hissed.

Mishti saw him shirtless and after a few seconds covered her eyes  .

" Godzilla /King Kong attack " And they attacked him again , Siddharth pushes them and they both are about to fall when Veer arrives and holds them .

" Dekho he was , trying to  harm Mishti ." Both Abir and Anurag said in union.

Veer walked till the place where the bag filled with coconuts were kept , picked up one and threw it towards Siddharth  saying " you  shameless creature , Ek ladki ki saamne Shirt utarte hua Sharm nahi aayi ".

The coconut came is mishti's direction with force she thought she was gonna be hurt and shut her eyes waiting to embrace the pain , but nothing happened instead she heard " Main nahi , first of all these two pounced on me and tore my shirt , and second thing these two scared her  and I was protecting her." Mishti opened her eyes , saw Siddharth still shirtless and shut them again .

" Here wear  this " And Veer threw a Tank top which was kept in Siddharth's bag , which he brought as he came to meet mishti .

Siddharth kept the coconut , wore the T-shirt and sat next to Mishti and said " Open your eyes , T- shirt phen liya maine , Bunny Rabbit "

And Veer said "  And let me Introduce you all , yeh hai Siddharth Gupta he's a  psychiatrist , ( pointing towards Siddharth ) This is Abir Rajvansh and that is  Anurag Basu they are the one's who saved her and brought her to the hospital "