Chapter 26

"Y/n where are we going?" Dad asked "oh wait isn't this where the apartment is" he looked out the window "it's a shame that I couldn't get it, someone else got it"
"Why would you want an apartment?" Jay asked.
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you" dad looked back at him "Y/n's mum and I got a divorce and the house is mine but it's too big so I'm looking to move into somewhere smaller"
"Oh wow" Jay said as I parked. I looked back at him and he was in shock "I'm sorry uncle"
"No it's fine don't worry" dad smiled "I filed"
"Oh then it's fine" he shrugged.

We all got out of the car and they followed me towards the entrance. Dad looked at me curiously as I had the key to all of the doors leading up to the apartment front door. He stared me down in the elevator in complete silence while I smiled back at him. We reached the front and I paused.
"So of course you couldn't get this apartment because someone else got it, I think it very self explanatory who got it, but I really loved how much you seemed to like it and had to buy it before someone else could, so while we were away I paid some people to come in and do some decorating since it was empty before" I explained "I really hope you like it" I opened the door and we all walked in.

Dad froze and looked around

"Damn this is nice" Jay looked around.
"Thank you love" dad absorbed me in a hug.
"No problem" I smiled "I'm so happy you like it"
"I love it" he smiled "I love you so much baby"
"I love you too dad" I chuckled. We pulled back and I gave him the keys "have fun with your new home, and remember to invite me to the house warming party" I smiled.
"Are you going to the office now?" Jay asked and I nodded.
"Have a great day" I hugged my dad again then hugged Jay "I'm coming over to your house for dinner today"
"My mother will be happy to see you" he smiled.
"Byeee" I left the apartment.

~time skip~

I got the office and walked into the lobby.

The construction and decorating had already been done and now it just came to building staff

"Took you long enough" the secretary rolled her eyes. I stared the woman down.

 I stared the woman down