Chapter 14

"So" Coach started "are we going to talk about you guys getting doxxed or Nah?"
"Are you guys going to move?" Hinata asked.
"Heck no, I like my house" I said "I say just fill a back room with guns and we're good" I shrugged. Aone looked down at me.
"Or we could just get an electronically charged fence in case anyone tries to climb it" he said.
"Oh.... Yeah there's also that" I said.

"But are you guys okay though?" Iwa asked "like you must feel some type of weird you know?"
"Honestly I don't-"
"Excuse me" a woman tapped my shoulder.
"Yeah" I looked back at her. She was one of the other waitresses.
"Um, that table of men asked me to give you this" she handed me a cup of tea "and this note" she gave me folded piece of paper.
"I'm sorry who sent you to do this?" I asked. She pointed at a table of middle aged men, they didn't look dangerous but uncomfortable to be around.
"I am so sorry, they've been talking about you since you sat down" she said.
"It's fine, thank you" I smiled "have a good day"
"You too" she smiled then left.

I put the tea on the table and opened the note. It read: 'come sit with us or we might have to pay you a visit later ;)'. I cringed and folded it up again. I looked back up and everyone was staring at me.
"What does it say?" Aone asked.
"I'll tell you after brunch" I said "but we're getting the guns" everyone grew concerned and Coach took the note from my hand. She read it and pure disgust was displayed on her face.
"What the fuck do they mean by that?" She asked.
"We both know what they meant by that" I said bluntly.
"Up" she said and I stood up.

Both of us walked over to them. The men smiled when they saw us.
"So you got our note?" One smiled.
"I just wanted to let you know" I smiled "if I see you again, I'll make sure your next breath is your last" I flashed a dagger at him "ok?"
"W-we're sorry" he said.
"Thank you" I said and we returned to the others.

Coach sat back down in front of me silently.
"What did you say to them?" Kyotani asked.
"Wait, that was so hot though" Coach giggled. I laughed as she smiled at me. I handed the group the note to pass around but intentionally skipped Aone. Everyone had roughly the same reaction of a mixture of disgust and anger. Aone snatched the note from Kenji to read. Fury washed over his face.

"So what are you guys going to be doing today?" I asked and put my hand of Aone's thigh.
"We're going to an art gallery later" Oikawa said "that's literally it"
"You seem like you want to tell us something" Yubata said.
"I'm getting another tattoo" I smiled.
"How many do you have now?" Coach asked.
"Um only a few, the tramp stamp, I have script on my hip, this one" I showed the angel numbers behind my ear "that's it, but if we're talking about piercings then I have more than enough" I laughed.
"I have 5 so far, what about you?" Kyotani asked.
"I have 11 but I'll probably stop here" I said.
"Where is the 11?" Hinata asked "it doesn't look like that many"
"I have two studs and a septum, loads of ear piercings, belly button piercing and then nipple piercings" I said.
"Same!" Kyotani said and we high fived and laughed.

~time skip~

"Thank you" we passed the food around the table to the people who ordered it. Once everyone had their food we started eating.

 Once everyone had their food we started eating