Chapter 7

My mother quickly stopped her car as we were the only cars on the street. I instantly started speeding.
"Was that your mother?" Aone looked back through the back window.
"Yep it was" I continued driving to the hospital.
"Am I missing something?" Jasmine asked.
"My mother sold me to Taka's parents" I replied.
"Why exactly did she do that?"
"Because my age was 'scaring her'" I sighed.
"How?"
"She wanted me to get married and have kids by 20, I'm 22"
"You're 22?!"
"How old did you think I was?"
"18"

"You think I'd have sex with an 18 year old?!" Aone yelled "I'm not a pedo!"
"I know, that's why I never mentioned it" she laughed.
"Yeah so I'm 22, and she wanted me to stay in her house until I get married, very traditional woman" I said "she didn't even want me to become a lawyer"
"I'm sorry but your mum sounds like a bitch" Jasmine said.
"She's a lot yeah" I sighed and pulled into the clinic parking lot. I parked the car and we all got out.

Jasmine signed in and we all waited for her name to be called.
"Are you the father?" The doctor looked at Aone.
"No" Jasmine quickly replied "they just wanted to come with me to a few appointment"
"Alright" the doctor nodded "just lay down for me and I'll be right back" she left the room.
"She would instantly tell the press" Jasmine laid down.
"Be careful" I helped her. Aone and I sat down in the chairs set up.

"You look good in my jacket" Aone whispered.
"Thank you" I smiled.
"Marry me" he stared at me.
"I'm already married to you" I turned his face away.
"Y/n" he whispered, gradually getting closer.
"Yes" I looked at him.
"Will you have my-"
"We're not talking about kids now, or for a while"
"Do you not want any?"
"I want my puppies first then I'll see if I'm fit to have kids" I said.
"You're serious about these puppies huh?"
"Yep"
"If you want them so bad then I'll get you some"
"No we have to wait"
"Why?"
"We can't have puppies and a newborn inside our house"
"Jasmine are you-"
"It doesn't matter if she's Ok with it, use logic, I don't want to put the baby at risk, so I'll wait a year" I shrugged.
"Honestly I am fine with it Y/n, but I appreciate you taking the baby into consideration"
"No problem"

~time skip~

The appointment was over and we were all leaving the room. As we walked through the clinic I was grabbed and pulled back. I quickly turned around and gripped the person by the collar with a raised fist. But to my surprise it was my mother. I didn't say anything and rejoined Aone and Jasmine outside.

"Y/n get back here!" She yelled behind me. I quickly sped up while Aone was helping Jasmine inside "why are you here?!" She ran after me "are you pregnant?! You better be pregnant! I-" she stopped when I glared at her.
"Even if I was pregnant, why tf would I tell you?" I asked.
"Because I'm your mother" she stomped over to me "now give me your phone!"
"You can't be serious" I walked over to the car and Aone opened the door for me "thank you" I got in. My mother stood there in shock.

"I'm sorry, did she ask for your phone?" Jasmine laughed.
"She's crazy" I locked the car after Aone got in "but anyways, do you need anything for your house?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like is the nursery ready? Do you have food, clothes anything?"
"Um, I need a lightbulb, I don't know what else to be honest"
"Can we go to your house so I can write down everything you need?"
"I mean sure" she shrugged and put her address in.

~time skip~

I pulled into the house.