Chapter 13

I twisted and turned in bed as I struggled to sleep. I finally caved and picked up my blanket and carefully hopped over the dogs and left my room. I walked down to the lounge and found Aone asleep on the couch. I walked over to him and laid down next to him. I turned around and put his arm around me.
"What happened?" He whispered.
"I can't sleep" I cuddled into him.
"Hmm ok" he kissed my forehead "goodnight my love"
"Goodnight Taka" I smiled and both drifted off to sleep.

~time skip~

I woke up early with a weight on my side. I looked down and the puppy was sleeping on my waist while his mother slept at the other end of the couch. I picked him up and got out of the covers and put him next to Aone who unconsciously cuddled him. I checked the time and it was 6am. I made a quick cup of tea and headed up to my office.

I sat down at my desk started working on the preparations for the firm

I sat down at my desk started working on the preparations for the firm. The door creaked and I looked over to see Aone holding both of the dogs. He put them down on the couch to sleep and walked over to me. I moved and he sat down behind me. I continued my work while he slept on my shoulder. I put on my glasses as my eyes started getting irritated. I paid a few bills and finished up my work.

By the time everything was completed, the sun was out and it was just hitting 9m.
"Good morning" Aone said.
"Good morning" I smiled "I know it is early but we really need to talk about this"
"Yeah I'm listening" he stretched widely and yawned.
"I called the airline and they were able to refund the tickets, thank God for that" I said "but I don't accept that we're not going on a honeymoon, but I'll settle and make it closer instead of it being across the world"
"Thank you for compromising with me" he said "where would you like to have it?"
"Greenland?" I suggested.
"Are you sure you want to go there?" He asked.
"Yes" I said "so how about we go for a week then we can have the other 3 weeks later"
"So basically splitting the honeymoon in parts so we can go to more places?"
"Yeah"
"Alright then, I'll book the tickets for Sunday" he pulled out his phone.
"But what about the dogs? And the house?" I said.
"We could ask your dad to stay here" Aone said.
"Yeah we could while I have the renovators in his apartment" I said.
"Good idea" he smiled "alright so this is it, we leave on Sunday, your dad watches the dogs, we come back after a week then we could wait a week, decide where we're going next, then the next week we can go"
"This is probably going to be expensive af" I said.
"Money is not an issue" Aone said "I can pay for it if you want"
"No it's fine" I said.

"By the way, I paid your phone bill" I said.
"Huh?" Aone asked.
"Yeah, I was paying a few bills and I just paid for your phone bill" I shrugged.
"Oh, thank you" he said.
"What is it?" I looked back at him.
"I thought you agreed to not pay each other's bills" he said.
"Taka it is a £20 bill, it is fine" I said.
"Alright" he sighed "thank you baby" he kissed my cheek.
"No problem" I smiled.

"So what are you doing to- oh you're doing the podcast right?" I asked.
"No I'm not" he said "what are you doing?"
"Taking the team to brunch, then I'm free" I said "I might actually get my tattoo today"
"Get your tattoo today?"
"Yep" I nodded.
"Can I take you?" He asked.
"Sure, but the dogs?"
"Ok I'll drop you off then spend time with them outside then come back to you" he said.
"Alright, good idea, I was thinking off another back tattoo" I pulled up my shirt and showed him the tramp stamp I had.