05

i was caught up in glory and took you for granted.

✉️

each single letter was written and counted, it's been months— maybe even years since that stupid little incident happened. mingyu still thinks back time to time and regrets it.
it's his biggest regret and he can't sleep because of it— he's haunted with his biggest regrets so he wrote down his worries each month.
there were seventeen letters.
each written a month before the other.

it's been a year and five months and mingyu is yet to move on from taking wonwoo's love for granted.

but here he was, following two of his used to be friends around a mall like a total creep to make sure they're safe from discrimination or hatred from past school mates who still see the as total freaks because of their sexuality.
"so i was like— yo bro stop! that's my food! and my dog just didn't listen at all! it's like he listens to minhee more than me at this point.." younghee ranted out as wonwoo smiled— laughed even at the stupid topic they were talking about.

ah yes, younghee's dog and his infamous food stealing crimes and his habit of listening to minhee more than his actual owner.

his smile immediately making his eyes turn into crescents and his nose scrunched— his glasses never leaving nor slipping off his face as they walked.
mingyu felt his heart churn at that sight of wonwoo being so smiley.

"anyways, enough about me! how about you wonwoo? how was your holidays?" younghee questioned and tilted her head at the older male. minhee trusts her a lot to know that younghee and wonwoo aren't doing anything behind her back.

"you know me, i'm a bookworm so of course i spent my free-time reading." wonwoo smiled, his sweater sleeves covering half of his hand and making him look like a kitten in an oversized shirt.

typical wonwoo, mingyu smiled through his black mask as they finally stopped, making mingyu also stop as he listened to their conversation.
"of course you were reading.. at this point i might have to manage phone calls for you!"
"oh yeah.. i forgot to mention that soonyoung asked if we wanted to hang out with him soon— you know with the others?"

others? mingyu questioned.
"oh right! jihoon and junhui will be there right?" younghee asked towards the bookworm, which he nodded and added, "junhui's boyfriend is gonna be there too,"
"i'll bring minhee with me then!" younghee shouted, earning a few stares from passer-bys who questioned on who would be screaming at damn three pm in the afternoon.

wonwoo watched closely from the sides as he noticed a familiar figure following him with a black mask— but at the same time— he was being followed by the infamous gay bullies of his high school and a shiny metal hidden within their grasp.
wonwoo's eyes widened.

✉️ AUTHOR'S NOTES
haH! drama!
and also, early chapter since my birthday is tomorrow~ happy july guys!