Alas, I forgot the fact that he didn't even know that I existed.

As for me, that pen was much more valuable to me than any expensive house. I kept it well maintained in a ziplock bag. Untouched, unused, only displayed on the shelf.

It was the pen that P'Newt once touched!

I would hug it and have a sweet dream every night, or sometimes...I looked at it and helped myself to release...a natural thing for a teenage boy.

Wait. That was crazy!

Whatever it was, I had never even dreamed of reaching the brightest moon in the sky like him. I was just a normal person who didn't deserve him. I wasn't handsome, smart, attractive, or surrounded by friends. I was just like a dog looking at the aeroplane[4], and a male dog.

Obviously I've never even expected him to be my boyfriend. God. If that ever were to happen, I would be willing to offer every part of my body to him. But that was such an unrealistic dream.

I had no idea when I started to like him. By the time I realised it, my heart was already owned by him.

If I was a female, I probably would have more courage to approach him, but because I'm a male, and P'Newt is also a male, I didn't want him to be disgusted by me and feel uncomfortable because of me.

I would rather be invisible to him than let him hate me.

In the end, I decided to secretly love him this way and I would be happy with this forever.

Untill...

"What the heck?!"

I murmured as I saw a notification on my cell phone. Somebody had just added my LINE and greeted me with such a.... Well, I wanted to block him immediately.

CH@rL!e: Hello! I'm you from 15 years in the future. I decided to send my past a message because I have important news to tell you.

"Who's that?" I exclaimed.

It was a weird text and his LINE name and ID were the same as mine - mine was 'Chanin007' and his was 'Chanin007_15'.

He totally ruined my good mood.

I finished class early today, so I came to the canteen at the Faculty of Medicine and ordered milk tea. Despite the fact that my faculty building was far from here, I came because I've already checked P'Newt's timetable and I knew that he would finish his class soon. I just wanted to see him from a distance. It was enough to make my day, as usual.

CH@rL!e: Pls accept my friend request.

I frowned. It must be a spam text. How daring was he? I should trick him back. Perhaps, I might catch the f***** who sent this spam message.

So I replied.

CH@rL!e: Hi me in the future! Tell me, what will I be like in the future? I'll probably be so handsome, happy and rich right?

I cracked a smile. I couldn't wait for his reply. And I changed his name in LINE too.

My Name Copycat: Well, my life s****. I feel like a dump.

What? I was angry. How dare he trick me, copy my name, and curse my future life?!

I replied frustratedly.

CH@rL!e: Damn you! I've had such a good life. You don't have a right to curse my life, moron!

I was about to block him, but...

My Name Copycat: Having a crush on P'Newt without doing anything is a good life for you? (Well, you curse me = you curse yourself).

WHAT?