Chapter 19: Daegu 2065

Start from the beginning

Minji didn't know what he was talking about till she noticed the hand covered in bandaids under the heavy metal wardrobe. Jin bandaids couldn't be stained in blood or anything else, but the puddle on the floor indicated there was indeed a major open wound on the person's body.

'I can move it, but it can harm him more...' she whispered.

'I can't do anything until he is under this wardrobe... I don't see a way to pull it off the way with my power...'

'Ok... Stand behind me...'

Minji made two balls of light grow and send them as missiles into the wardrobe direction. When they hit the furniture, it stood in flames and flew away with the impact.

Jin ran to the person and a grimace appeared on his face when he saw the heavy bleeding of an open stomach wound. He kneeled next to the men and his bandaids started to cover his stomach, lifting him a bit above the floor.

'Chan, how many people are left in this building?' Minji asked.

'The last ones are living through the emergency exits... Beak can see only the two of you and the person you are treating...'

'Good...' Minji started to help with the minor injuries on the men's legs.

The healing was slow. It meant the wound was deadly. Bun Jin didn't want to give up.

'You should hurry up... RM and Hope are coming back. They said they can't do more today... They evacuated all the people that wanted to be evacuated. ICI buses took them outside the city borders... Well, some of them at least...' Chan informed Minji.

'Yeah... we are almost finishing here...'

Suddenly, something that rarely happened before, happened... Beakhyun activated all his mind powers and stormed Jin's and Minji's thoughts. He barely did it in the past as he was always focused on checking the situation. And Chanyeol was the one that was responsible for keeping the communication flawless. But this time Beakhyun didn't have time to waste:

'MINJI, JIN! GET OUT OF THERE! NOW! THEY ARE PREPARING ANOTHER MISSILE!!'

Everyone in the squad hered him.

Namjoon and Hoseok that were a few blocks away started to run into the building Minji and Jin were in, guided by Chanyeol. Their hearts were racing at tremendous speed.

'It's done!' Jin screamed, his bandaids lifted the person and he and Minji started to run to the stairs with the unconscious body levitating behind them.

Namjoon and Hoseok saw the building from a few feet away... and the terrifying sound of the missile hitting the middle of the building.

The whole construction trembled. Minji was thrown on the wall of the staircase. The dust made everything invisible.

'JIN!!?' she screamed.

'I'm here! We need to get down somehow!'

But Minji felt something. She felt it inside. Almost heard it in her mind. A quiet...

Jump, baby...

She grabbed Jin's arm and pulled him to the exit to the fourth floor.

'No! What are you doing? It's dangerous!'

'Can't you hear him?' she answered calmly.

Jin's eyes widened and started to run together with her, manipulating the body behind him.

The ceiling and floor were falling apart. They run away from their feet and fall on their heads.

Minji threw all seven of the light balls at the wall at the end of the corridor making a hole, through which they could see the gray, from the dust, sky.