Look at them.. hahahaha

The moment I arrived there, I decided to sit down on the edge of the building and just watch what they were doing. It was only these two around which meant that the other split up but this was also good. That meant that I could have a bit more fun and at least hunt them all down. If they were all in one place,... well that would be soo boring.

Toga: THE FUCK MATE!

Dabi: What the fuck is wrong with you!

Toga: Well there is no other opponent! What do you expect me to do? 

Dabi: What the hell! You lost it damn crazy bitch!

Toga: It's soo BORING!

Dabi: SHUT IT!

Toga: NO! Now play with me.

Dabi: We are supposed to find the hero!

Toga: Yeah, yeah, yeah but we are all alone here! So what tells me you are not the hero?

Dabi: If I were the hero, everything would be over by now.

I watched them scream at each other before Toga grabbed her knifes and ran at Dabi fully aware of the flames around her and even thinking that he was the hero. Well from what I just heared there were on this island a lot earlier than me. That not only meant they gad an advantage but also won't know what hit them.

Toga: Now be a good boy and die for me.

Dabi: FUCKING HELL I WILL DO!

Toga: Oh... come on! Don'T make it hard! I wanna go home.

Dabi: And you think I'll just let you stab me?

Toga: Yes.

Dabi: HELL NAH!

Toga: But why not? This can be over pretty quickly like this.

Dabi: I AM FUCKING TELLING YOU, I AM NOT THE HERO IN THIS DAMN TRAINING EXCERCISE.

That was the moment I decided to reveal myself and started laughing while still sitting there. It was in a moment that both of them looked at me and I waved at them.

Toga: Izu-chan?

Dabi: .... THE FUCKING HELL?

Me: Yes that is my name.

I slowly stood up before jumping down and using my quirk in order to reduce the impact. Thanks to AfO and it's storing capability, I also had a healing quick which healed me immedatiately. 

Now that I was right in front of them, I took out my daggers since I knew that Toga would love it this way a lot better and started walking over to them. Now, now, I could have just took out my gun and do pang pang and it would be over but that also meant it would be over soo fast and I wouldn't get my excercise too.

Toga: Am I seeing things?

Dabi: The hell are you doing here?

Me: Well it was decided that you guys will face me for the training excercise.

Toga: I am cofused... is he on our side?

Dabi: He is a hero in training and we faught against him. You still asking.

Toga: But why is he-

Before she could say anything more at all, I was right in front of her since I used OfA for the speed a bit. I loved playing with my quirk especially with the advantage it gave me and so I ran right in front of her before I looked in her eyes and had the dagger around her neck. It was definitelly cutting her skin.

Me: Still Bamboozeled?

Toga: ....

I could tell how much she was in shock and my senses told me that I was in danger as Dabi used his flame on me. The heat was something, I could feel pretty well and I was used to 3rd degree burnes thanks Bakugo. This was also the reason I got the healing quick to begin with.

Me: Oh wrong move!

Before Dabi's flame could even touch me, I threw the dagger out of my hand and it pierced the mans shoulder. He immediately stopped using his quirk and I decided to leave this Toga alone since she was a bit in shock or extasy or whatever. She looked weird to me and completly frozen so I just turned around and went after Dabi.

This was also why I pulled out my other dagger and slid across the floor, cutting his legs. Now I did made this villain kneel and only after that I quickly stood up or more like jumped up to behind him. 

I grabbed the villains hair, pulled it back and stabbed him from behind. It was a non leathal wound but it would still hurt like hell. 

Now I would have imagined the villain some pain resistence but he screamed and cursed at me immediately.

Me: Curse as much as you want. This will not help you~

In contraty, it will make me only go harder on you!

You are foolish to not even know hot to fight without your quirk!

You think flames are everything?

Well then you are not better than Endeavor at all.

Learn how to fight without it!

Deal with the pain and most importantly... Don't get distracted or this wouldn't be even possible.

Right after I pulled out the dagger from the back, I put it back around my hips and grabbed the dagger which was still in his shoulder and pulled it out. After that I put it around his neck and I was so close to actually slit this guys throat up if not for Kurogiri who just appeared out of no where.

Kurogiri: That is enough, young Master. 

Me: Fine with me.

I just let him go and even pushed Dabi away as if I didn't want the blood to get on me which wasn't that much of a lie.

Me: Huh... Where is Toga?

Kurogiri: She ran away the moment she heard his scream.

Me: More fun for me.

Kurogiri: Please do not kill any of the LOV members.

Me: I won't, don't worry.

Kurogiri: ... says the one who nearly slit the mans throat open.

Me: I got to focused, okay?!

Kurogiri: *Sigh* Master said good work for the first one.

Me: Thank you.

He came over to me and grabbed Dabi who was still somewhat conscious. He just looked done with life.

Dabi: Young master?

Me: Ohh yeah... you guys, don't know yet.

Kurogiri: *Sigh*

Me: I am AfO's son.

Dabi: WHAT?!

That was all he said before Kurogiri disappeared with him and I couldn't help it but burst out laughing since his facial expression was hillarious. Of course no one things that the hero in training in UA which has no ties to villains and is fighting them is actually the son of the number 1 villain in the world.

Welp that is kinda the point. I could have become a villain like my father but I believe that I can change the world while I am a hero more than being a villain. This was the only reason I wanted to become an offical hero.

Not only was this my dream since I was a child but it was something that just felt right to me. So this was the path I chose to go.

This excercise for the LOV however will show them that even a hero in training can be worse than the best villain there is. 

There is after all a reason Kurogiri called me a Sinnamon Roll and not like the others a Cinnamon Roll in UA. He just knew what I could do and how much I was holding back.

Welp...

Since Toga just ran....

Let's go hunt her down!

OHO!

This is soo much fun!

This is soo much more fun then I thought this will be!

I like this!

Yes, you were right dad. I love it!