Danger in Paradise

Chapter - 17

Sidharth is restless. Some worst thing is going to happen. He can feel it. Call it's his sixth sense or his scared self whatever it is, it's making him restless. He is here to close the past once for and all. But he is still unable to find that precious Rubi which is the main reason for all this dirty games. He thought he will not stop until he gets that but now his marriage is at stake. One wrong move and it will cause him his Riddhima. He needs to end this as soon as possible or else it will be too late to do anything.

"May I come in." He came out from his trance and look ahead

"Yes come in."

Ariah entered in Siddharth's cabin quietly. She saw him standing near the huge glass wall. From there you can see the whole Mumbai City. Huge buildings, tiny roads, vast sky and the serene beauty of the dream City is treat to watch. She went and stood beside him and there she felt the feeling of top of the world. Something about this particular view makes her feel powerful yet vulnerable. Her eyes then moved to see her brother. This man is something else. In one hand he is the ruthless rular for the world and within his house he is the most lovable, sweet husband any girl could ever dreamt of. Today the fire in his eyes are missing. His shoulders were slumped down, the tense lines are there on his forehead, he looked vulnerable and somehow lost.

"What's it? You are looking like someone has rubbed you of. "

Sid chukled at shakes his head at his sister's pathetic attempt to lighten the situation. She is the only one who was there with him all his good or bad phases. His every action, every secret, every move only she knows yet she never judge him. He knows his insecurities are safe with her.

"I have decided. I am going to kill them and will move away to start a fresh. It's too much now. It's time to end it all. He stated with determination dripping from his voice. "

"What the hell? That was not our plan Sid. We don't have any lead. That piece of shit Kabir is good for nothing. And that bitch is still playing her goody two shoes drama. Heck even we still don't know where is the fucking Rubi. And here you are telling to end God knows what shit. "

"I know what I am saying. It's very clear Kabir and that bitch are just pawns. The main player is still not in the picture. And that Rubi is nowhere in the VR mansion, VR main office or in any hideous of there's. It's with the main culprit. "

"Yes that's what I am saying. We need to find the mastermind to get what we are here for. "

"We don't have much time. I am going to kill these two because they are the people who hurted Riddhima. I don't care about the Rubi or whoever the main player is. All I need is peace and Riddhima with me that's it. "

"We can't back off because of your damn fear Sid. That Rubi is ours. It's the pride of Rathores. Your mom, your dad, my mom they fucking killed them. They destroyed our whole family for that. And look at you just being selfish. Just Riddhima Riddhima and only Riddhima."

"I thought she is your best friend Ariah. But no you are only here for that Rubi? No no you are here to take revenge for your mother's death isn't it? You are selfish here Ariah it's you. Her life is in danger. I can lost her for forever but all you can think is your revenge. What a so called pathetic best friend you are. Forget about best friend you couldn't even be a good daughter. You left your own mother to die what can I expect from you."

Siddharth was too infuriating in his rage to think what shit he is saying. Loosing her calm Ariah slammed her fist on the near glass table, breaking it into pieces. Sid was horrified. Her right hand was bleeding profusely. Her eyes were red. She was shaking. Sid realised he triggered her past horrible incidents. He cursed himself and move forward to hold her.

"I am sorry Ariah. It just slipped..."

"I am not selfish. No no I am not. I didn't left her. It was a misunderstanding I never left her never. And Riddhima she is my soul sister. From the day she came infront of my car till now I cared for her more than myself. It was me who saved her that day. I was the one who convinced her to marry you, to give herself a chance. When she was broken I was there to hold her. In nights when she struggled with nightmares I made her calm. I was whole night awake to make sure she was okay. When she felt worthless I was the one who crossed her ex's picture, making fun of him to make her smile again.I made her favourite food to chear her up. I helped her in business, taught her how to be a confident woman again. I fucking treated her like my own child. "

Ariah pushed him away. Tears were running from her eyes. She couldn't believe her favourite man had said that to her. When whole world blamed her she didn't care but when he did its felt like someone was stabbing her repeatedly without any mercy. She punched Sidharth repeatedly after breaking down completely she hugged him.

"I know you love her more than me. I am so sorry. I took out my frustrations like that. You know I am too scared to lose her. This time I will die without her. I am playing with her trust Ariah. She doesn't know I was the one she loved, it's me who is responsible for her misery. If only that day I was careful then may be she would not have a memory loss, her sufferings would have lesser, our baby would stay with us too."

'Nothing will happen to her. I am scared too. It's me who lied to her the most. She will hate me if she ever got to know anything. She will be broken and this time no one will be there for her. No no no this can't happen. Sidharth you are right let's kill them. We will live together peacefully in London. That bastard will not be able to do anything to us. "

Ariah was blabbering emotionally. She too had lost many things in these cruel game. And if anything happens to Riddhima she will never able to forgive herself. Never.
Sidharth was emotionally drained out. He had promised himself he would never let tears come to his sister's eyes. But today he himself hurted her. That Rai Singhania's have to pay for everything. They need to die.

"No Ariah I will find that bastard. He thinks he can hide and save himself. But he don't know me. I will drag him out from the hell if he is there. I will give him so much pain that he will regret his birth. Our family was destroyed and now they will. We will burn them in our revenge."

"Your revenge burned me."

Sidharth and Ariah stunned to see her.

"Riddhima." Sidharth gasped in fear.

Riddhima was choking back her tears. She felt numb in her heart. Her whole life is a mess. And who she thinks her price charming is actually her tormentor. A manupulater, a liar, murderer of her child. The child she have not any idea about. Hate was the only thing running from her vains. Something in her just shifted. Her sinister side is fighting to come out. Again she is played, lied to and betrayed.

"You too played with my feelings. I hate you Sidharth. I hate you."

_________________________________

What's up readers? How are you all. Sorry for being this much late. Kya karun yaar boards the aur ab mains. Yeh exams khatam he nahi hota hai.

We are heading to the climax . Do share your opinions in comment box.

Love and regards
Yours
The Lazy Writer.