Mohabbat Ki Aag

Chapter-11

After 2 days

Vansh ( himself)- I can't live like this. The pain, the emptiness, the guilt is eating me up. I want to find a way to convince her but I couldn't get a chance. After the day Sia woke up she left early in the morning for some meeting. She and her that bastard husband is having a mini vacation in some resort. Ariah was telling Sia about it .I overheard their conversation and tried to get enter in the resort. But it was too expensive. I can't believe the millionaire Vansh Rai Singhania is now can't afford a resort also. Such a ridiculous fate I have. I lost everything for some useless revenge. I tried every way to get back my mafia power and my company. But I was failed. That Rathore make sure I get ruined. Nobody wants to do any work with me because of him. I am losing everything. Here Ahana is pressuring me for that marriage which I had announced before Riddhima's coming. And strangely dadi is supporting her. She thinks I need to move on and concentrate in our mafia business. Dadi don't know about the all fiasco. I will ask Riddhima for help. I know she still loves me. You can't unlove someone like that. She is just hurt and that fucker is taking advantage of it. Soon I will make her mine again. I just have to be more calm and patience. She will come back to me I know that. Right now I am sitting in the living room waiting for her arival. And yah there she is holding his hand. HIS not mine. It is so painful. I know they sleeping with each other. Many times I went to their room to see what she is doing and heard their moans. It hurted a lot but when she will be with me I will make sure she forgets him like he didn't even exist. But now she ignored me and went to meet Ariah who is also waiting for them.

Ariah- Oh oh you both are back. I thought you will not return. So how was the mini honeymoon. She said teasingly making Riddhima blush.

Ri- It's a vacation. Stop your ranting. We relaxed and talk there only.

S- Is it? Sid whispered in her ear.

Riddhima is getting all red due to her heavy blushing. All their intimate moments, the cosy fascinating resort, no work pressure, no drama it relaxed them a lot. No one was there to disturb them.

S- You go and freshen up I have to leave.

R- But...

S- There is an urgent work. I will come early jaana.

Saying so he pecked her lips and leave with David.

Ar- It's gross.

R- Uh frustrate single. She muttered and and left to her room.

Ar- Hay wait what did you just say? She ran behind her.

Vansh ( himself)- She didn't even looked at me. Damn it. How can she do that? How can she fucking avoid me. Am I that unimportant now? She was busy with her so called mini honeymoon's details. Why you are doing this sweetheart? I know you are trying to make me jealous and hurt. You are successful with it. And that bastard deliberately kissed her to show me. When he was leaving he looked at me and smirked.

Soon Rathore soon the table will turn. You can't hold her back. You just can't. She is my jaan not yours.

__________________

In a warehouse

A man is tied up in a chair. He is unconscious.

Suddenly some one throw water on him

"Wake up you moron. Boss is here."

Two men come in. One of them sat on the chair with his all glory like a king.

How are feeling here Kabir?

You are torturing me from past three years and you are asking me how I am Rathore.

Sidharth laughed evily. Yes his men kidnapped Kabir 3 years back. He had tortured him in the worse way possible.

Sid- Watch your tone little officer. No one dares to talk to me like that. And about the torture, you have a long way to go.

Sidharth caught Kabir one trembling hand and started peeling off his skin. Kabir screamed , begged but he didn't stop.

Kabir- Ah ah.. no no no. Please let me go. I had told you everything.. Ah oh god..please stop..you know I am not the mastermind here.

Sid- You are the one who dragged Riddhima in that shit. So now bare the consequenses. He snapped at him.

After the brutal torture session Sidharth's men put medicine on Kabir's wound. This is the Sidharth Singh Rathore. The ruthless devil who held the power to ruin anything. He is the sweet, calm, funny person for his ladylove and close people. If anybody dares to hurt his people he shows them how hell is looks. He is a passionate lover. When he loves, he loves hard and when he hates then you have no mercy. Kabir is the sole reason for his love's misery. And now he is paying for his deeds. Soon the main player will see the hell.

Sid- So now you will call her and threat her.

Kabir- I..but..woh

Sid- There is no if and but here. If you want your freedom you will do as I say. If not then be ready for the third degree electric shock.

Kabir- no no ..please please. I will..I will do it.

Sid- Good. First you will ask her to get Vansh and Ahana married with all the rituals and Second you will ask her to give the ruby to you. She will only get 48 hours to complete this. If not then you will disclose her truth infront of the whole world with correct proofs.

Kabir- I will.

Sid -You are ready?

Kabir nodded positively. Sid called the person and put it on speaker.

Person- Hello who is this?

K- I am Kabir.

The person gasped.

Person- Kabir? Where are you? How..

K- Cut the bullshit. I called you for a reason.

Then he did what Sid had asked him to do.

Person- Are you out of your mind? How can I

Kabir- I don't know anything do as I say or the consequences will be worst.

Sid cut the call and smiled devileshly.

Sid- Good job Kabir. Now the mastermind is trapped.

______________________

What do you think about the chapter? Who is the real mastermind? 🤔