Pehla Sa Pyar Hua

Chapter- 10

'Love' the four letter word, holds many emotions and feelings. Love can light up your dark world and turns your life upside down. It can give you immense happiness as well as the deepest scars. Only few lucky people are there who can spend their entire life with their loved ones.

Sidharth Singh Rathore, the billionaire devil  loved one girl throughout his life,Riddhima. They met, fell in love, but cruel fate was not in their side. They had to part their ways. Destiny give them another chance. After all they are the soulmates. This time things are way to different.

She was broken, he healed her.

She was depressed, he made her smile.

She was a crying mess,he embraced her.

She was self conscious,he made her believe on herself again.

If this is not true love then what is?

"True love stories never have endings."

Sid's pov

Life always tests everyone. But if you have good luck then everything goes well. Time was not in my side, so I had lost my love back then. But today I have found my peace in Riddhima's  embrace again. Being with her again is a dream come true. I still remember the day we met for the first time.

10years ago

Dad  do  I really need to accompany you? What will I do there?

This is a very good event my boy. You can play with the kids of orphanage till the event end. This way you will not get bore and I will finish my work.

A 19 year old boy will play with the kids wow what an idea.

Yah why not. You will be with them till the event end. That's it. End of the discussion.

Whatever.

Today dad is going in some orphanage for an event. He is tagging me along. It's ridiculous.

After we reached dad got busy and I was roaming in the orphanage.I noticed a girl standing on a chair, fixing a bulb. Her back was facing me. Suddenly she slipped but I caught her in mean time. Then I saw it. Her angelic face. When she opened her eyes I lost it. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her petite figure perfectly fits in my arms like it was just made for it. Then she said something.

Thank you

Huh?

I said thank you.

Oh. It's okay.

I think now you can put me down.

And then it hit me. I am still holding her. I immediately put her down. I get flushed.

I am..am so..sorry. You are fine right?

Yah yah..I was fixing this bulb and suddenly slipped.

Um..I can help you with it?

Will you?

Yup.

Then I first time in my life fixed a bulb to impress a girl.

Finally it's fine. Thank you..

Sidharth. I am Sidharth. You can call me Sid.

Okay. Then thank you Sid. And it's Riddhima here. Nice to meet you.

Oh no no the pleasure is all mine to meet a beautiful girl like you

I flirted and she blushed. Oh god she is so cute. How badly I want to kiss that red cheek.

I didn't see you here before.

I came with my dad. He was attending some event here. So I thought to roam around. You live here?

Yah. Since birth.

Oh...so you are still in school or college?

School. I am in 11th standard. You?

I am in college. 1st year.

You are quite older than me. I should call you Sid bro.

My eyes get widned. Bro? Seriously. Here I am imagining my life with her. And she just called me bro. Then I saw her teasing smile.

You don't think we are too odd to be siblings?

Is it?

Yes. It will be great if we become friends.
So will you?

Okay my new friend.

From that day our friendship started. We met frequently. And then eventually fell in love. I proposed her on her birthday. She accepted gladly. That day we had our first kiss. Life with her is always magical.

Sid..Sid

I came out from my flashback and realised I am lying down  on my bed with Ri in my arms. I saw my angel staring at me strangely.

What Jaana?

I am calling you from past 10 minutes.

Opps I am sorry. I was lost.

Lost where? She narrowed her eyes.

In you.

She blushed and kissed her cheek. Then her nose, her chin and lastly her plumped lips. It was a slow soft kiss like our first one.

I am getting late I have a early meeting. She said breathlessly.

But first let's finish what we start. Saying so I started kissing her neck.

No no it's important. We will continue later.

Promise? I mummers in her neck inhaling her essense.

Yes promise. Then she  fused our lips.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys. I am too late this time. I was busy with my exams. But now I am free. I will update frequently.

So let me know how far you are enjoying the story. Coming chapters will be more interesting. Bye and take care❤️