57

I remained seated in the cold, solid ground of the stairs, a place i felt the most comfort with the cold, inside the Hotel we're temporarily staying for business in Osaka before going back to Aoyama where we're planning to spend our Christmas nigh...

I remained seated in the cold, solid ground of the stairs, a place i felt the most comfort with the cold, inside the Hotel we're temporarily staying for business in Osaka before going back to Aoyama where we're planning to spend our Christmas night together. the room was silent, with unfamiliar walls and creaking beds that i could only guess as Mitsuya and Yuzuha doing the baby-making thing at four in the morning. i believe they're planning to wake everyone in the floor. can they at least keep it down?  i couldn't sleep, my body felt strange to the weird softness of the bed. outside, the horizon remained in a navy-blue hue, with a flashing red dot that moved and fly through the sky.

there was a click on the main door, then footsteps. there was only two person other than us who has the key to our suite. it's either Nashefa, or Wakasa . . . or an intruder. it's obviously not Nashefa as she tends to sleep like a hibernating fox in winter season. now that i said it, snow were pooling over the small balcony outside as the heavens continued to cream their clouds. why must we be the one to suffer such treachery? don't get me wrong, it's not that i hate winter. in fact, i loved it at some point, and Matheo loves it, so how can i bring myself to hate what my baby loves? it's just . . . watching my men waste their times cleaning and sweeping those thick white semen that came from heaven is quite unpleasant to the eye.

"you're up early." Imaushi's voice rang through my right as i heard his clothes ruffled whenever he move.

"speak for yourself." at the corner of my sight i saw him going to the kitchen before i heard him open the fridge.