49

Day Seven: For They Say, The Ending

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Narrator's Perspective

The birds were singing in falsetto, Haruchiyo's struggling with his brogue. The wind was cold, (Y/N)'s back was still in hurt. The house smelt of documents and money, Kokonoi's grinning widely. Rindou's mouth was agape, his closet was trashed and blown. In the pond sat Kakucho, his hand held a choco. Manjiro was missing, hiding from the bath with a speed like turbo. in the kitchen Kanji struggles, in delirium to see his now rotten berries. Ran was in the bath, drowning because of being pushed by Mikey. Takeomi is in hiding from his brother, trembling as he ate Haruchiyo's share of salami.

the day was busy. not the type of being busy-busy. but just enough to keep everyone occupied for the day as Shuji and another organization is going to visit for a dealership to sign. 

our main heroine is on her room balcony, sitting in a wheelchair with Manjiro on her back, pushing her to places, while he's still in hiding form. (Y/N)'s holding a plastic of frozen ice-candy made by her and Mochizuki late at night yesterday when they both coincidentally stumbled upon the kitchen with growling tummies. 

"don't you have work, Manjiro?" she looked to him over her shoulder. Manjiro was staring far away, as if captivated by a beauty he's never seen in his life. she followed his gaze and she sighed. "the sun is rising  . . ." she gripped the cushioned armrest of the wheelchair brought to her by Kokonoi -he felt guilty for loosing control yesterday.