Mikasa finally grabbed the frosting away from Eren and they stopped when they heard sniffles next to them, they turned to look and saw Armin wiping his eyes with his small hands. They frowned as Eren says "Armin? Why are you crying?"

"He took the frosting away from me while I was using it, and I told him if I can have it back but he said no"the blonde shakingly spoke.

Erens immediately puffed his cheeks in anger and looked at the boy next to Armin and says "hey!"

The boy turned to him and he continued as he stood up and went to stand next to him "my friend told me about you! That wasn't nice! You're mean!"

"And what are you going to do? Exactly nothing, what can you do?"the boy responded.

"I can do a lot!"Eren yelled.

"Then what can you do?"

Eren stood there as he thought long and then said "my dada can pinch your ear! And it hurts! A lot! And my mama can put you in time out!"

"It's true"Mikasa spoke.

"So? That's not gonna give you the frosting back, and if you cry I won't care"the boy says as he gave him a shove back and looked away.

Eren stumbled as he argued "I'm not gonna cry!" and sat in his chair.

Mikasa and Armin look at him as she says "Eren?"

He sniffled and his face scrunched up in sadness as his bottom lip quivered while his teal eyes filled with tears. Eren cried out as the tears stained his blue overalls, Mikasa glared at the boy as she stood up.

"I'm not gonna give it back-"

The boy cut himself off and flinched when he saw Mikasa's death stare, he let out a noise as her tiny hand reached out in front of him. The boy quickly placed it on her hand before hugging himself.

She turned around and sat back on her chair and gave the bag of frosting to Armin, he smiled and said "thank you Mikasa!"

"I had it..."Eren cried softly as Mikasa pat his head.

-----------------------------

Norie stood in the kitchen cutting carrots and potatoes for the stew she'll be making for lunch, and she was excited since it was a food that her mother use to make all the time when she was younger

And for some reason she just remembered it out of no where and wanted Levi and the toddlers to try it out.

"Smells good"Levi spoke as he walked down the stairs.

"Yeah? Well hopefully it taste good as it smells, it's a childhood favorite of mine"Norie responded as she slid the potatoes and carrots into the pot on the stove.

She grabbed the cutting board and knife to clean in the sink, Norie felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist making her smile and say "yes?"

"Nothing, can't I just hug you?"Levi whispers as he moves her hair away to expose her neck.

"Without leading to something else? Maybe"Norie says and then smiled lightly when she felt his warm lips all over her neck.

"Well the kids aren't here, might as well take the chance"Levi mumbled as he found the spot on her neck that made her gasp lightly.

Norie relaxed under his touch and lean her back against his chest while saying "as much as I love too I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not trying to burn anything, I want the kids to have a decent lunch not a bowl of charcoal. And besides...I invited Erwin and Hange over"Norie says as she closes her eyes at the much stronger sensual waves spreading from the spot on her neck to her body.