Chapter Eight

Aalya's POV

For moment he doesn't move, staring at my core. "Fuck, baby, you're dripping," He says, leaning down and licking up my clit. 

I shudder in pleasure. He lightly nips my bundle of nerves and I moan, sparks erupting. He pushes in a finger, one finger, slowly into me and I whine, wanting more. 

"You like that babygirl?" He says huskily. I notice his other hand is rubbing up and down his hardness through his pants, and I whine, "More, Daddy."

He licks me again, and his finger slowly starts plunging in and out of me. He adds another finger as he sucks my clit, pumping them faster in and out of me. 

I moan again, and he hums, the vibration of his voice sending me shivering. 

He takes out his fingers and I prop myself up on my elbows, "Please fuck me, Daddy," 

"You have no idea how much I want to, baby," He says, still staring at my pussy, "But you need to heal first."

His head vanishes between my legs and I moan when his tongue starts pumping in and out of me, one hand rubbing my clit, and the other hand rubbing up and down his length, still obscured by his jeans. 

He tonguefucks me faster, and I moan, feeling a wave of pleasure rock through me. He doesn't stop, and I reach down, pulling his hair. He groans, the vibration rocking through me, and then I'm floating, more pleasure than I've ever had before rocking through me, sparks and fireworks rocking through me. 

"Good girl, cumming for Daddy," He says huskily, "Now suck my cock."

He pulls down his jeans, then his boxers, his long hardness bouncing out. My eyes widen; it must be nine inches, at least. 

His shirt is off, too, our clothes god knows where.

"Kneel." He says, pointing to the floor next to the bed. I crawl over and do as he says.

He sits on the edge of the bed, leaning back on his hands. 

"Now suck." He demands, and I lean down, wrapping my lips around the tip. I suck the precum of his head, before letting go and swiping my tongue from bottom to top. 

"...Do that again." He says, so I stick my tongue out and lick him up again, looking up at him through my lashes.

"Fucking hell," He says, his eyes tinting black even more. Then, as if some sort of control snapped, he grabs my hair tightly with one and and shoves my head down onto his length. I choke, but blink back tears and start bobbing my head up and down with his hand still holding my hair back. 

"Fuck." He says, thrusting his hips up into my mouth. "Good girl," He says after I gag, "So fucking hot." He thrusts again, hard, hitting the back of my throat. I wrap my hands around the base and massage gently, touching his balls with my fingertips. He thrusts again, grunts, and then he's shooting his load into my mouth. He tilts his head back, groaning. He holds my hair harder as he comes, keeping my mouth on his dick until he's finished.

He reaches down and wraps a hand around my throat, "Swallow. All of it." He demands, so I do, then I stick my tongue out to show him that I obeyed. 

"Good girl. Fuck you give good blowjobs." He picks me up and seats me on the bed, nipping at my bottom lip. "I could do that all day. But, it seems we have guests." He tilts his head, as if he could hear voices downstairs. "Do you want some clothes, baby? We have a couple spares of female clothes in the closet."

"Yes, please," I say. He kisses me on the tip of the nose. 

He walks over to the closet, pulls open a drawer and says, "You choose, babygirl. I'll wait here."

I grab pair of denim shorts, a tank top, a cardigan, some underwear and a bra, then walk into the adjoined bathroom to change. 

Her outfit:

Xander's POV

Xander's POV

Fuck, that was good. By far the best blowjob I've ever had. The way she looked up at me through her eyelashes when she was licking me was so fucking hot I nearly came right then. Just the sight of her swallowing my cum was enough for me to get another boner. 

I wasn't lying when I said I could do that all day. When she's healed... Fuck. I shouldn't think about the things I'll do to her, or maybe I'll lose control and do them right now. And the way she called me Daddy... Holy hell. She's gonna be the death of me.

She's still too young to feel the mate bond, but it doesn't matter. She's going to love me and my brothers the way we love her, mate bond or no. 

She walks out of the bathroom in the cutest fucking outfit, her shirt practically telling me to grab her boobs. Her creamy legs are on full display, and when she does a little twirl, giggling, the round curve of her ass is teasing the precum out of my dick. The sounds that come out of her mouth sometimes... god. I love her so much it hurts. My heart and my cock.

I smile down at her, and she grins. "How do I look?" 

"Fucking perfect." I reply, meaning it. 

"Why thank you," She says, pretend curtseying. I make a bow back to her, kissing the back of her hand. She giggles again. God, that sound. I would do anything to hear her laugh. 

I raise my arm, "Shall we, my queen?"

She laughs, my heart skips a beat, and she says, "We shall, my king."

I slow my walking so that she can keep up, her short legs so fucking cute. 

She wrinkles her nose, "You know Xander, you really shouldn't swear so much." 

I smirk, "Really, baby? Why not?"

She looks up at me. Holy fuck, my dick is pressing up against the zipper of my pants. I reach down and readjust them. 

"'Cause, it's bad," She replies, shrugging, "I never swear."

I gaze down at her, barely hearing what she is saying. She's pulled her hair up into a messy bun, leaving her neck on full display. I wanted to mark her so bad earlier, but I know that I can't, not until she's healed. Marking normally takes a huge toll on a female wolf, let alone a human. 

I blink out of my reverie. "Good, babygirl. You shouldn't." 

Her brow creases, probably confused. But we're already in the kitchen. And I was right, we do have guests.