4~Where Will We Go

Start from the beginning

Hak hands Min-Soo Yona before setting Yara down. "Take Princess Yona and follow me. Don't fall behind." He says grabbing Yaras hand while taking off. Min-Soo gives a startled "Y-Yes, sir." and runs after him.

Hak releases Yaras hand for a moment charging forward and yells "Out of the way!" Knocking a sizable group of soldiers to the ground. Grabbing Yaras hand "This way!" and taking off with Min-Soo following once more.

As they take off, Hak lets Yara go and attacks more soldiers in their path. Yara's eyes widened for a moment before yelling "Hak behind you!" Hak hits the soldier behind him before he walks back to their little group and pats Yaras head. "Thanks, Princess." he says warmly before turning to Min-Soo "We should find somewhere to hide." Min-Soo nodded in agreement. "Let's go."

They quickly find a place to hide near one of the castle walls covered by some bushes and a couple of trees. Hak keeps a lookout while Min-Soo and the princesses take a moment to catch their breaths. "There's no end to them." Min-Soo huffs out. Hak just hums in agreement "Hmm."

Min-Soo glances at Yona before bringing his gaze at Yara to ask "Princess Yara, is King Il really ...dead?"

Yara stiffens and Yona is holding back tears. Yaras eyes lose the little light in them for a moment "Yes. He's gone."

Min-Soo takes a sharp breath in and drops his head a bit. "I see. I'm sorry. I just couldn't believe it. Until just a little while ago, he was smiling so happily about Princess Yonas birthday." he said solemnly.

They all quieted down as a couple of soldiers passed their hiding spot. Hak looks at the three and seriously says "It's only a matter of time until they find us."

"The soldiers that Lord Soo-Won brought here, along with the guards loyal to him, are gathering within the castle." Min-Soo informed them.

Hak looks down in thought "If we're caught, they'll definitely kill us."

Yara looks at Yona and Min-Soo looks at both of them. Yara speaks first however "Only one princess needs to make it out alive right?" The other three heads snap in her direction. Haks gaze hardened "No." he said.

Yaras temper rose and she whispered back to him "No? You two need to get Yona out of here. I'll make a distraction so you three can escape." She attempts to stand but Hak pulls her back down livid "No. Care about your life for once. I-"

Min-Soo interrupts them saying "I'll secure an escape route for you. You three must escape from the castle."

Hak looks at him sadly "But you..."

Min-Soo smiles slightly "Don't worry about me. I promise I'll get away."

Yaras heart clenched when she heard that. She launched at him and gave him a hug. "Thank you. Please live." she whispered.

They find one of the palace walls' exit gates surrounded by soldiers. Hak looks around and says "Six soldiers in front of the rear gate. More waiting in ambush."

As Hak turns his head back to their group he sees Min-Soo draping one of Yonas' robes over his head. He smiles at the three and says "I'll draw them after me. You use that opportunity to escape. Take care, Princess Yona." He hesitates for a moment "Queen Yara." He runs out before Yara can say anything.

As Min-Soo runs across the gate the soldiers see him. One yelled out "There she is!" and another yelled "She's over there! Don't let her escape!" They all run after him other than two.

Hak whispers "Min-Soo..." and Yara bites her lips to avoid crying.

Hak looks at her before grabbing Yona tucking her under his arms then tells Yara "Follow closely."