Chapter 26

"HAILEY!" I hear Andy yell and slam the door. I walk down the stairs confident, not ashamed of anything that happen.
"Yeah?" I ask while stepping into the living room, but stopping dead in my tracks when I notice Juliet is there, sitting on the couch, eating my ice cream! No one eats my ice cream! I go to her and yank the ice cream box away from her.
"What was that for?" She yells.
"That's my ice cream. Get your own." I reply. I look into the box and notice half gone. How the hell did she eat half in less than one minute?! I don't even wanna touch it anymore.
"So, why is she here?" I ask.
"Well because of what happen, I've noticed that you guys need to get to know each other, because Juliet and I are still friends. And I want my friend and girlfriend to get along." He says.
"And...?" I ask, kinda confused.
Wait...oh no...does he mean-
"Juliet's staying here with us for our break." He says, smiling. I see her smirking behind him, but as soon as he faces her, she puts on a fake shocked look.
"If that's okay with your schedule." He says. She pretends to think a moment.
"Of course, I can always make time for you." She says.
"Perfect!" He says. She smiles and hugs him. While hugging him, she smiles evilly at me.
By now I'm sure my face is red.
I think of something, and start laughing. They both turn around, confused. Especially Juliet, confused as to why I'm laughing when she was hugging Andy.
"What's funny?" Andy asks.
"Oh, nothing." I smirk. I walk back up to my room, leaving them confused.
• • •
"And then I went back into my room." I finish. Melissa looks at me, pissed.
"So now she's gonna stay here?! What the flying fuck! Who invites their ex into a house with his current girlfriend, after his girlfriend's best friend broke his ex's nose?" She says, fast talking. I barely had time to comprehend what she just said, but I nod.
"Wait, why were you laughing anyway?" She asks. I lean down and whisper it in her ear. She pulls back with an "Ooooh" face and starts laughing too.
I hear someone knocking at my door.
"Melissa can you-"
"I got it." She says, and opens the door.
Speak of the devil and it shall appear, The bitch's got nerve, let me tell you that.
"Hey. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. Let's restart? Hi, I'm Juliet Simms." She says, fake smiling. I stare at her confused, but it all makes sense when I see Andy standing behind her. I snort and silently laugh.
"You know...I can see you Andy." I say and lean down so I can whisper in Juliet's ear.
"And I can see how fake you are." I whisper. I pull back to see her not even fazed.
"Andy, this friendship would only be one sided, she still doesn't like me. Even though I'm trying to be nice." She says.
"Hailey, stop being like this." He says.
"Being like what?" I ask, offended.
"Melissa hit her, you're rude to her and she's still trying to be your friend. So you know what you're being like? A bitch." He says. I back up, feeling like he's hit me, his words definitely did. Refusing to show how much it hurt, I decide to be stubborn, I grab my purse.
"Fine. I'm being a bitch? I'll come back for my stuff later. You can enjoy your vacation with your precious, innocent little angel here." I say and run down the stairs to the door. I hear foot steps behind me.
"Wait Hailey, that's not what I want-" I cut him off.
"It's clear what you want, Andy." I say and walk out the door. Twenty minutes later I stumble upon a park. I sit on a bench just to drown in my thoughts. Does he want her back? Does he hate me now? Will he ever talk to me again? I want to cry, but I refuse too. My phone vibrates, indicating I have a message. I look to see I have a few messages from Melissa. This reminds me of the last time she texted me so much in a small amount of time, but it was a different situation. A very different situation.
Melissa: Where are you??? If I don't find you, I'll have to kick someone's ass!! HAILEY WHERE ARE YOU
I pretty much have to answer her now, considering when I see someone's text, it says 'Read' so I can't pretend I didn't see it. Instead of replying, I decide to ignore her, I know I'll feel guilty, but I just want to be alone right now. We were all supposed to go to a party tonight, after Pierce The Veil played. Yep, they were playing here. Not knowingly, I ended up walking towards the stadium. I see everyone in line, and I see their tour bus in the corner. I decide to ignore them, because I'm most likely not gonna go to their party, if Juliet is going, which she probably is. But I have no luck, because they must of saw me cause Vic opens the bus door lightly, not to make the fans notice.
"Hailey! Hey Hailey! Come here!" He whisper yells.
Well I'm caught, nothing I can do now.
He motions for me to enter the bus and I do. I see Vic, Jaime, Michael and Tony.
"Hey guys..." I awkwardly say while waving slightly.
"Hey!" They all say at once.
"So are you coming to the party tonight?" Mike asks.
"Uh, nah..." I say.
"Why not?" Tony asks.
"It would be awkward." I say.
"Why?" Vic asks.
"...Andy and I...sorta...got in a fight." I mumble.
"Then just hang with us." Jaime says.
"Yeah!" They all agree.
"You-you sure?" I ask.
"Yeah, we get to be honoured by the presence of Hailey." Mike says, fake bowing.
"No. Just no." I say while laughing.
"Well, we gotta go play." Tony says.
"You can stay in here if you want..." Jaime says.
"Nah guys. I think I'll need a little help with singing...Hailey you wanna do some duets with me? Just for fun?" Vic asks. I stare at him, wide eyed.
"Hell yeah!!" I scream.
"Then let's go, we got a crowd waiting for us..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So the only reason it took me so long to update is because I wanted to make the chapter over a thousand words(I made it 1133) What do you guys like better? Faster updates and shorter chapters or longer chapters but longer waits? Xox