Chapter 13

"Black Veil Brides." Says a deep voice behind me.
I turn to see the man from my dreams.
Andy Biersack
Wow, he looks even cuter in person...
And I also see Jinxx, Ashley, Cc and Jake. My favourite band ever is in front of me, offering my band to open for them all tour and stay in their bus.
I feel like this is another dream,
But I know it's not because Melissa is squishing the shit out of my hand.
And it hurts.
"Stop squishing my hand Melissa!" I whisper/yell to her.
She murmurs a "Sorry" and let's go.
"So what do you guys say? Now that you know who the band is." Josh asks us.
"I'm sure as hell not complaining." Melissa says.
"We say yes." I say, trying to sound calm.
"Great!" Cc yells and gives me and Melissa a bear hug. I couldn't help but giggle at how adorable he is.
"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I want to be in that hug." Ashley says and hugs us.
"Hell yeah." Andy says and hugs me from behind since that was the only space not hugged by Cc or Ashley. I blush while Jake and Jinxx join us.
"Okay guys, go pack. The bus is leaving in an hour." Josh says.
Everyone separates from the hug and I feel Andy's warm hands leave my waist, leaving me feeling cold.
"An hour?" I say, shocked.
"That soon?" Melissa says, sounding just as shocked.
"Yes. You better go pack now, or else you'll have to leave some stuff behind." Josh says. I look at Melissa and we share that look that says:
"Start booking it."
We run, out the door, yelling "Be back in an hour!" And continue running, down the stairs and take another taxi home. Well, our old 'home', because our home will be a tour bus for a long while. When we get to the hotel, we run to our rooms and grab our suitcases that were barely unpacked and pack what was unpacked. Which was only a few shirts.
"Well, we still have half an hour." I say.
"Yeah..." Melissa says.
"Want to order a pizza?" I ask.
"Extra cheese!" Melissa yells, walking into the bathroom.
"Always!" I yell back.
***A few boxes of pizza later***
"I don't think I can walk." Melissa says.
"I'm not carrying you." I say.
"Awe, well it was worth a shot." She says. Someone knocks on my door and I go to answer it. I open the door to see five familiar guys.
"How do you know where I live?" I ask.
"Josh told us." Andy says. They all walk in.
"Hailey come on. Can you please carry me?" Melissa asks, not knowing that they were here.
"I'll carry her!" Cc yells and walks up to Melissa.
"Cc? Wait no--" she's cut off by Cc grabbing her by her waist and throwing her over his shoulder.
"Put me down!" She yells, followed by Cc's laughter.
"Guys, grab their bags. We can't let them walk can we?" Andy says and picks me up, bridal style, thankfully. Scared of falling, I automatically wrap my hands around his neck.
"What are you doing?" I ask, alarmed.
"Carrying you. What kind of guys would we be if we let you girls walk?" He asks.
"Um, normal guys?" I say.
"Well, I never said we were normal." He says.
And with that, we all walk to the tour bus.
Or at least, the guys walk, while me and Melissa are carried.
Melissa by Cc,
And me,
By Andy.
I can already tell, this is going to be an interesting tour...