In the end

•2 years later•

"You motherfuckers ready to rock out?" I yell, staring at the crowd in front of us. The crowd starts screaming and that's how we know it's time to start. I look at Melissa and we start singing.
_________________
"So me, you, pizza and Netflix yeah?" I ask Melissa. She smiles and rolls her eyes.
"I wish, but you have a date with Andy tonight remember?!" She scolds me.
"Oh yeah...the way you remember, and it's my date." I say and laugh. She smirks at me, as if knowing something I don't.
"Wear something pretty." She says.
"Are you saying my wardrobe's shit?" I playfully ask.
"No, shaddup. Just wear something Purdy...aha you see what I did there." She says, laughing at her own joke.
"You're such a nerd." I say.
"I know. Anyway, you have to go see your man, so go. Shoo!" She says, gently pushing me away.
"I know when I'm not wanted." I say jokingly.
"If I have to dress you myself so help me god-"
"Okay okay! I'm going." I say and run off.
~~~~~~~~~~>
•Hours later•
"Yes... Yes....mhm... Please calm down. Yes Melissa." I respond into my phone.
"But what does it look like?!" She asks.
"It's incredibly beautiful... Guess you'll just have to look at it yourself." I say.
"Oh yeah, well for that to happen, you'll have to GET YOUR ASS HERE!" She yells.
"Or maybe you'll just have to wait to see it at the wedding..."
"FUCK"
"Watch your language, you're speaking to my fiancé." Andy says into the phone, smirking beside me.
"Oh god, yep. Now there's another Biersack. Great. Please tell me there'll be no more." She replies jokingly.

"About that..."

{The End...
For now.}

___________________
Might be a bad ending, but it's the way it ends. They are happy, for now :3 engaged, and about that...
Expecting a child ;)
Happily ever after babes.