To say Yuji was shocked would be an understatement. "You don't want to sell them?" He asked cautiously, "No patents? No rights to distribute?". 

"Namura, I'm an educator by profession." Nezu smiled, "I simply want to see what you can do with a full lab and proper resources instead of stuff you find in dumpsters.". 

Okay. So that was not what he had been expected when Nezu brought up his tech. 

He supposed that was something he didn't know. He might know the exact air pressure, and secretly know what kind of animal Nezu really was via smell (Don't ask, just don't. Yuji doesn't like the answer or the method either) but he didn't know what he was thinking at any given time. 

"I'll take some time to think it through.". That was his final answer. 

Nezu nodded and hopped out of his seat, gesturing to the doors. "Thank you for you time then, Namura. I truly hope you decide to come to our school. I know there are many people that would be excited to have you here.". 

'I'm sure there are' Yuji thought to himself. Shota, Hizashi, his boyfriends, everyone he had met in 1-A. They all sometimes forgot he didn't go to the school. 

But he liked that he didn't. 

But he also liked not being identifiable. It was getting ridiculous with how often he checked forums and online newspapers to make sure none of the Piero gang members had outed him. 

He had been unconscious for so long they might even have pictures of him. 

Sighing, he realized he needed some expert advice on blackmail. Yuji pulled out his phone and texted the best people for the job. 

---------- ---------- -------- --------- --------- ---------- ---------- 

"So, U.A huh?" Izunami asked, sipping her chocolate milk out of one of those straws shaped like glasses. 

"That's insane man." Seito added. "I mean you've always been good with tech, but that's something else.". 

"What do these guys even have on you?" Miyazaki asked, blowing bubbles in his glass of chocolate milk. 

"Life ending shit." Yuji informed him, downing his entire glass at once. 

Since they met quite young, chocolate milk had always been their drink of choice. And their location of choice was sitting in Yuji's bedroom where it was calm and quiet. Even more quiet than normal. 

"When'd you get the foam soundproofing? Its fancy. Looks like a recording studio in there." Seito asked. 

"His boyfriends got it for him." Izunami teased. 

"I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but they actually did." Yuji replied. "But for reals guys. I don't want to leave, but I don't want this getting out.". 

"Its not like you're moving away." Seito reasoned. "Its a good opportunity. We never wanted you to just inherit your mom's gym 'cause you wanted to go with the flow. You've got something you're passionate about, why not take the chance?". 

"I would be moving away." Yuji sighed, "U.A has mandatory dorms for all students. Not just the hero course.". 

"Fuck." Izunami grumbled. "That makes it harder. Will you be able to take dorms? Will the amount of people being awake at different times bother you?". 

"You're giving me a headache just talking about it." The blue haired teen admitted, gripping his bangs in his fingers. 

The trio looked at each other. Yuji had experienced enough this year. It seemed like his whole life had gotten more chaotic than before, if that was possible. 

The dust had finally settled after he returned from his surprise flu and finally started dating Bakugou and Midoriya, but now it was going insane again. 

So this was really all about what would be best for him. 

"Hear me out," Miyazaki stared, speaking for the group after their little telepathic session, "go to U.A to keep this guy's lips sealed and just transfer back in second year. Its just the support course. Make sure that your agreement doesn't stipulate that you have to stay there and just ditch after a year.". 

Yuji perked up. He hadn't thought of that. He could always go right back to his current school afterwards. 

"You guys are geniuses!" He beamed. 

"Finally someone recognizes that." Seito grumbled. 

---------- ---------- -------- --------- --------- ---------- ---------- ------------ 

The next day, Yuji called Nezu on the number he was given and said he'd accept. His moms were sitting at the kitchen table with him as he did, for moral support of course, and because they didn't want him making life changing choices without them present. 

"Excellent." The principal said, audibly happy about the outcome, "You can move your things into the 1-A alliance this Sunday. I'll have Aizawa show you around the full campus, if you haven't snuck around it enough on your own time.". 

Yuji stopped for a second. "I'm sorry, the 1-A alliance? Isn't that Izu-I mean Midoriya and Bakugou's dorm? 1-A?". 

"Yes." Nezu said simply. Then laughed. 

"Oh Namura, I never specified you were going to the support course.". 

Yuji's eyes widened and his mouth fell open in shock. 

"I trust you'll be prepared to join our hero course on Monday then?". 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh so Yuji's finally figured out how to not have his identity made public, but at what cost? 

Honestly, I feel like Yuji in this situation. I want him to stay exactly the way he is as a non hero student, but its really the only realistic option I could come up with. 

Sometimes tho as an author I wonder why I have a commitment to realism. This is fanfiction. I could just make it so no one ever says anything about his identity. 

But I also can't 'cause that would be a plot hole bigger than the atlantic ocean 😅

So here we are lol. 

There's not a ton of stuff left for this fic, but I'm pumped for this upcoming arc. Its gonna be lots of fun 😊

Stay Tuned!